55

" 𝒉𝒆𝒚! 𝒉𝒆𝒚, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 "

I was running through a forest  tripping over every stick on the ground, branches  hitting my body adding to the many scratches I already have. I wasn't quite sure what I was running from but I had some idea. I froze going behind a tree, I heard a swift woosh sound and a knife dug right into the tree, it was inches away from me. I glanced at it in fear and continued running, it was too late I had been found. A cold icy hand grabbed my foot making me fall onto the floor, a light freezing mist travelled up my body. 'you have no choice y/n potter. join me' I felt a single pain at my stomach than another in my neck.

'You must join me' I shuddered and whined as the pain spread, a burning migraine in my forehead made me cry out again. 'Join me and you won't be alone. You can get your revenge for Sirius' I knew what he meant, I could kill Bella and oh how I wanted too, the choice now seemed to be so much better, so much easier and made sense. 'You must join' another burst of pain left me screaming, screaming in loud torment thats when I heard it. 'wake up baby' His voice. I shot up.

I screamed loudly, there were several people beside my bed sat trying to calm me but a certain scent caught my attention, His arms were around me and I was calmed just like I was back in Sirius' house and his smell would make me feel alright again. He was doing that this second but I couldn't stop sobbing, he made me sob more. 'Hey! Hey, I'm here' he whispered into my hair. I kicked him back though. 'Get off!' I screamed 'Get off for fuck sake Draco!' My friends looked down, my covers becoming suddenly interesting. 'You don't get to do this, you don't to dump me. Over a letter! and then act like we're all okay!' I seethed. He looked at me hurt and shock in his eyes. I cried harder. 'EITHER SAY SORRY AND TELL ME YOU STILL LOVE ME OR LEAVE!' He said nothing but came closer to me holding my face close.

'No one ever said I stopped accent' He looked me in the eyes for the first time since we'd gotten back to Hogwarts. He did this and left. I closed my eyes and turned back to my friends, the corner of my lips in a small smile. I chuckled and started laughing but also crying. 'What the fuck y/n' Theo laughed me, then Blaise, then Pansy until we were all sad looking but laughing. I moved back over and snuggled my self into Theo's arms. 'Will you two stay?' They both nodded and Blaise climbed in next to his girlfriend. I turned into Theo's chest and sniffled my nose, he was stroking my hair gently, 'you'll be just fine'I nodded and smiled. 'I know Theo. I know I will. Three broomsticks tomorrow?' He chuckled. 'Of course y/n/n' I fell back asleep still with nightmares but just not as horrific.

The four of us wandered into the Hogsmede pub, it was scattered with people. Professor Slughorn pointed at Blaise and I as we wandered past him and the trio. 'You two are also welcome.' I raised a brow and he grinned, 'to my dinner, you and zabini' we nodded and sat down on a table nearby. I looked at my brother who was turned back staring at me and beckoning me over. 'Excuse me I'll be right back' I stood up and hurried over to him. 'Follow us out something doesn't feel right' my eyebrows furrowed and my frown deepened. Something feeling not right means something terrible with us. 'Yes okay' I confirmed.

I rubbed my forehead in stress but sat down with a forced smile. 'Everything okay with Potter?' Blaises voice was stern and serious, he cared and if anything had been wrong he would go over there and say something. 'nothing but I have to go when he does' they all nodded 'We'll come too won't we' Pansy said her voice seeming cheery but sympathetic. 'Yeah we will' the boys agreed. About 15 minutes later when both us and the trio had finished we were all leaving our small group of four slightly trailing behind the three. We were all laughing but the uneasy feeling my brother had was made clear.

A girl I knew from the Gryffindor quidditch team, Katie price, was flown up into the air going side to side. A curse. Her friend was screaming loud and terrified. Katie fell down and I let go of my friends and rushed to her side. I stroked her cold now pale where it had once been rosy cheek. 'Katie' I whispered but no answer. My brother was looking at the cursed object before I shouted 'no! Dont haz, its cursed' Hagrid had now come over helping Katie and the next thing I know seven of is were in the office of the Gryffindor and Slytherin head.

My head was low and I wasn't talking, Snape and McGonagall were talking about how it had been cursed and why so powerful. I was in enough shock and my brother only added to it. 'Its malfoy' myself and my friends all turned to him. 'What' I was the first to speak but it was more if a spit. 'How do you know this?' Snape asked his voice still. 'I just don't I laughed like I genuinely laughed 'you know most brothers get angry or hurt but you, you accuse him of cursing someone. Are you mad?' I could see in the corner of my eye Blaise was smirking at my outbreak. 'Its just as bad as the looks you people give us Slytherins' I said bitterly. 'Just because Voldemort' everyone but us shuddered a little. 'Was a Slytherin doesn't make us all bad. Pansy and I came to save you and we didn't have too. Were not bad.'