66

" 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚! 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒕! "

No one had any particular plans today. I was currently in the great hall, playing a game of wizarding chess with Pansy. 'knight to e5' I said blandly. 'then what did he do?' I asked Pansy. Half as an attempt to throw her off and half because I'm curious. 'Well the boy just announced how he was now my boyfriend, bastard didn't even ask' She stopped for a moment. 'Queen to e5' Her queen knocked my knight just like I wanted her too. I loved doing this, playing chess and gossiping it gave me a sense of normality. 'Bishop to e5' I grinned widely and Pansy slammed down her fist. 'You bitch' We both giggled. 'Seriously though P, why's it a big deal he didn't ask?'

Pansy gasped, 'Because he's assuming I would of said yes' I raised my left brow, 'And would you' She huffed angrily 'Yes but y/n that is not the point'I laughed again. 'You know P, you're probably frying the poor boy's brain' She shook her head. 'I just want what you and Malfoy have' I had to cover my mouth to stop the laughter. 'Are you mad?' She stuck up her middle finger and moved her next piece. 'No, as weird and maybe toxic you two can be, your other moments are cute and I want your love' I ignored the last word but carried on. 'Well P, if you actually let Blaise be your boyfriend, maybe then would it work out' She kicked me under the table. I moved my last move before looking her dead in they eye. 'Sorry P, checkmate' Her eyes darted over the board before she hit the table 'Fuck sake y/f/l'

My attention was drawn away though by a bright haired boy entering the room, I followed his eye line to where he was looking. Katie Bell. Shit, Draco had cursed her by accident and now she was back, possibly with memory. I jumped up leaving my brother to follow my boyfriend; I could deal with them later. I zoomed over to Katie before grabbing her hand. She flinched 'Sorry' I murmured. 'Look I already told your brother y/n, I don't remember anything' I let go of her. 'Right yeah of course, sorry'. I whipped back around to where they had just left and scurried out of the hall. I looked left and right and thought for a moment, where would Draco of gone, close to here. It all clicked in my mind and I started rushing down the hall.

Walking into the boys toilets wasn't something I had planned on doing today but apparently I was doing it. To my luck, I was right, they were in here and shouting spells at each other. I held out my wand ready to round a corner when I heard a spell I wasn't familiar with on the contrary I had never heard it in my life. 'sectumsempra!' I furrowed my brows and ran around the corner the same time as my brother. Draco was lying flat on his back in the middle of the bathroom floor. He was soaked and now he was bleeding as well. My mouth gaped open and I looked from Draco, wounded, to my brother whom had just cast the spell. 'Harry! You idiot' I screamed at him dropping to my knees beside Draco. 'Oh no no' I muttered stroking his hair. 'You'll be okay' I reassured before shooting daggers at my brother.

'Get out' I spat and he did just as I said turning and sprinting out, 'You'll be just fine. Okay softie, you're going to be okay' I wasn't sure who I was saying it to him or myself. Snape entered a few moments later and begun to fix him, we locked eyes and I nodded at him knowing he had kept his promise. Once Draco was fine again but still in shock and fragile Snape stood and looked down at us. 'Get him to bed and don't let him leave Miss Potter' I nodded and watched the professor walk away and out of the door. I changed my attention back down to the pale boy before me. 'See, you're okay' he tried to laugh but then coughed spewing out some blood. I frowned, 'We need to get you to bed, come on' I helped him up arm over my shoulder and assisted him back.

Thankfully it was Saturday and he could also spend Sunday recovering. I kissed his head after tucking him in and tried to leave but with all his energy he grabbed my hand. 'Stay with me?' I nodded. 'Of course I will' I slipped into his bed next to him and felt his strong arms wrap around me. He wasn't as firm as usual but he had just been basically stabbed so I wasn't going to complain. It took mere minutes for us to fall asleep. I enjoyed sleeping next to Draco, it made me feel at home and complete and right now that is all both of us needed. I remember waking up in the night and Draco turning me to face him but other than that my sleep was undisturbed and untouched. I had slept peacefully with no nightmares none of that shit and I liked to think it was all Draco's help. 

[A/N] yes it is short, yes it is rushed, yes I am fucking tired.