24

" 𝑰𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒆 "

I was currently in the room of requirement doing my make up I had to do it twice as I had created an enchantment that would mean I said a few words and I would go from my Gryffindor dress to my Slytherin dress, Brilliant really. I had a short dress for the Gryffindor party, it flowed though wasn't tight, it was bright red so I'd fit in. Where as my Slytherin dress was a tight bright green one. My make up again co-ordinates house colours.  I looked in the
mirror one last time and brushed down my dress, I moved to leave but a flash of colour made me whip back to the mirror. I could swear a strand my hair was bright yellow for a second. Guess not.

I walked up to the painting 'Balderdash' The fat Lady pulled a sour face 'I see as you won today' I bowed my head thanking her and wandered in, the party was awesome everyone was ecstatic. 'if it isn't the girl who calmed a dragon' I giggled at Fred and nodded. Him and George swung their arms around me I grinned ear to ear as Lee Jordan came over. 'If it isn't the Slytherin who was a cutie' I laughed rolling my eyes 'that's such a stupid nickname' Lee shrugged clearly pleased with it. 'Okay well from now on I shall call you Slytherin cutie' I stuck out my tongue. 'It is nice to see you though Lee, even if I have to get back to my common room in half an hour' He pulled a bitter face 'wearing red' I smirked. 

'I made a spell' I pointed to my outfit 'It changes colour you see' Lee's eyes lit up  'Fred, George she would be so useful with pranks' I chuckled 'yes I would' Fred and George stuffed a drink into my hand 'Fire whisky it'll get you going' I let out a little laugh, 'absolutely not the Slytherin's will know dummy' Fred pulled me close, I could smell the alcohol in his breath 'But it tastes good' I turned to him and held his face in my hand 'I don't think so Fredrick' He groaned 'don't call me that y/n' He whined my name slurring as he talked. 'Dance with me' I chuckled 'okay fine but then I'm sobering you up' I danced a little with Fred mostly consisting of me holding up Fred. I pulled him aside when seeing the time. I waved my wand 'Reparifors' Fred shook his head clearly sober. 'feel free to drink again, goodnight'.

I was sprinting through the hallway before I paused before a slim mirror I murmured the incantation making my dress slim fitted and green, my make up changing. The painting opened clearly recognising me and the party had started, 'your late' Theo said but then stopping to take in what I looked like, 'guess that kind of makes up for it' I shook my head 'I was five minutes late' Pansy ran up to me and dragged me to the other boys 'Why didn't you get ready with me?' Draco replied before I could. 'Probably with the Weaselby twins' I scoffed 'They aren't that bad now, Blaise' I took his hand 'Get me away from him' Blaise and I moved away from the boys into the dancing crowd celebrating my win. 'What's wrong with Draco?' I asked not particularly dancing. 'Rumours about you and Cedric floated round on the way back that's all, hes jealous' I laughed 'Sure Draco Malfoy is jealous of a rumour it doesn't matter we had an argument in the tent anyways and I don't like him' Blaise twirled me round 'That's because you like Malfoy' I choked on air 'No! I don't'

I growled 'Great' I spat and prowled away to find Pansy, in all honesty little bickers like this happened in Slytherin house all the time we wouldn't even talk about it tomorrow and we would be fine it was the way things worked. 'I guess Blaise told you the rumours, so Cedric?' I grinned moving my arm around Pansy's shoulder and grabbing a cup of fire-whisky. 'Cedric and I had a fight earlier he said something about the fact I kissed Malfoy on the cheek like I kiss everyone on the cheek and then he said something about Malfoy and we aren't talking' Pansy frowned as I took a swig of my drink cringing after at the bitterness. 'It's fine plus all this is for you' Pansy motioned to the room and I downed the rest of my drink which was probably a mistake but I ignored that and got another drink. 

Pansy and I were both clearly drunk and a lot of people had dispersed upstairs it was just Crabbe, Goyle, Pansy, Blaise, Theo, Draco, I decided to join them on the sofas so I staggered over and laid on top of Pansy. 'Parkinson darling you truly are a blessing' Pansy leaned back holding onto my cheeks. 'So are you Potter, even if you don't realise who you like, even if you ignore the feelings Cedric clearly has for you, even if you don't just shag him. You too are a blessing' Most of her words were a blur but we giggled and had a quick peck of a kiss. 'Pansy I-' I leaned too far right and fell off. It made me laugh harder I sighed and clung on to Draco who hoisted me up perching me next to him. 'I love you guys, like I'm going to die in these tasks but its okay cause I love you guys, other than Crabbe and Goyle. You guys suck' Everyone seemed to laugh at what I said. Half an hour later and everyone was heading up, everyone but one. 'Draco' I whispered. He didn't reply but I stood getting closer to him 'Stay with me' I tripped and held on to him 'My head hurts' He held the back of my head and lowered me down with him, I was on top of him on the couch and I could feel him holding my head still. 'Thank you Draco. I don't like Diggory by the way. I'm not sure what I like.....'