82

" 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌, 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 "

I had walked deep into the woods now knowing I didn't have long to go. I could hear someones voice but no one else so there was no way it was Voldemort, not yet. 'Harry' I whispered upon seeing my brother. He was looking at something and talking before he turned around he reached out his hand and it was flat, he had a small rock in his hand before he nodded his head. 'take my hand' I smiled with sad eyes and took it. The cold rock pressed against both of our hands, ghost figures started appearing around me and I gasped as the first person I saw was Sirius. My eyes started filling up as I looked at the others.

'Mum, dad' I whispered I turned my head and the met eyes with someone that I knew to be alive. 'No,no,no. Remus' He smiled his warm and happy smile. 'Its okay, I'm finally with my friends' I shook my head but was smiling slightly that the marauders were finally together again. I looked at my parents, it was my mother who spoke first. 'I'm proud of you sweetheart' I grinned 'For what' My dad spoke next 'For being strong, you've been through a lot' I looked at Harry, 'So has Harry' He scoffed and squeezed my hand 'Yeah well we all know you've been stronger' I gulped and leaned my head on his shoulder. I looked at Sirius 'I never told you that I love you too' I smiled sadly thinking about the moment he died. 'Its okay munch' I closed my eyes. 'We going down together' 

Harry hummed, 'Yeah, we end this together' I squeezed his hand and we nodded, we dropped the resurrection stone on the floor and I let a final tear drop. 'Ah the Potters have arrived' I shivered at his voice and looked over at Harry my smile brighter than anything. 'I'm coming Fred' I whispered 'The twins who lived...come to die' I stepped forward so ready. I made eye contact with Narcissa Malfoy who had a glum look on her face as she looked down at me. I just smiled letting her know thank you for everything. 'Avada Kedavra'

I opened my closed eyes, a blinding white light taking over my vision I moved my arm over my face. Wait, I moved my arm. I fixed my vision and looked around it was kings cross station, but white? 'Hello little one' His voice echoed and I felt myself sob happily. 'Fred' I whispered running to him and taking him to the floor with me. 'Oh I missed you Fredrick' He laughed and kissed my my forehead. 'Come on' He got up picking me up with him. He spun me round and danced with me like the way he did in his apartment only months ago. I was still sobbing but he kept shushing me and hugging me. 'Fred what am I doing here' I asked pulling away. 'Well Dumbledore thought you'd want to speak to me whilst he spoke to Harry' I laughed 'course he did'

I sighed 'I don't want to go back Fred' He took both my hands and intertwined them with his own. 'You have to go save everyone' I shook my head over and over 'I don't want to back I want to stay here with you' He just smiled 'little one' his voice was low and a warning kind of tone. 'I can't help them' He laughed loudly, 'y/n you're a fucking animagus, you're going to help them!' He shouted a little and I just sniffled. 'I know I'm amazing and all' I joked 'But I'm so tired' He hugged me tight. 'I know' 

'Tell George I love him and he's the best brother and best friend I've ever had' I nodded 'And tell my family I love them' I nodded over and over  'I will, I will. I promise' I let him kiss my forehead. 'You go back, and you kick fucking ass' I leaned into his chest. 'I love you Fred, I won't ever forget you' He hugged me back for the last time 'I love you too little one' I let go and stepped away closing my eyes that were full of tears. I felt my surroundings change, there I was back to the ground of the forbidden forest.

I felt weak arms pick me up I opened my eyes ever so slightly to be met by Narcissa Malfoy's face. As we walked getting closer to the school she hung by the back for a few moments. 'I know Harry's alive but I pray to Merlin you are too because you made my boy so happy' I let myself smile 'I'm alive' I whispered and I heard her sigh. Voldemort had Harry at the front and didn't pay much attention to my body so I was able to let Narcissa put me down at the back and I sneaked round to the side. I watched as Voldemort called across Draco who looked around hopelessly for someone which I was guessing me and I was not there so he came across to his much distaste. 

I watched Nevilles speech and I stepped out 'NEVILLES RIGHT' I yelled and everyone turned to me gasping 'its not over! Harry now!' My brother rolled out of Hagrid's arm and Draco yelled 'Potter' Throwing what I assumed to be his own wand so my brother could fight off Voldemort. I grabbed Malfoy's hand and ran to our friends. 'YOUR ALIVE' Pansy yelled her voice full of happiness. 'yeah, although I did die for a little but I'll explain later come on. I've got a certain death eater to kill' I ran into the hall and saw the dark curly hair I was looking for. 'HEY BELLA!' I shouted

'advada kedavra' a flash of green light and she fell to the floor. I let out a breath I had been holding in for so so long. I looked back at at Draco 'I do apologise for killing your aunt' He smiled 'She killed Sirius' He justified and I nodded. I pulled him into an empty hallway. 'I want you to know something' He nodded 'I love you and maybe if things were different we could of worked' He shook his head, 'no, this isn't happening' I held his face. 'Draco, I'm too broken to love' He had started crying only slightly though. 'I will love you until you can love me back please. accent please' I kissed him it was salty from both of our tears. 'Maybe one day but I can't make you wait' Someone called his name from down the hall, his father. 'I'll get your wand back to you soon but go' He pulled in my waist and kissed me with such passion. 'I love you and I'm not giving us up that east' I let myself sadly smile 'I love you draco malfoy, my little soft boy' He smiled back 'I love you too accent'

I watched him leave with his parents and I ran out onto the courtyard, I was watching the final battle between my brother and Voldemort take place and it was like in slow motion I ran forward holding out my wand. 'ADVADA KEDAVRA' A green beam leaving my wand. Harry and I put all emotion into this. I shared one last look with Harry before I turned my attention to Voldemort. Harry and I both yelled in a final moment before Voldemort; the man who killed my parents disintegrate before me. I stumbled back and looked a Harry with the widest grin on my face. 'We did it'

end of the deathly hallows