36

" 𝑪𝒆𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒄! "

" 𝑪𝒆𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒄! "

I was running down the maze turning every now and then an unholy noise would be made and I would whip around and become more terrified than before. I could hear footsteps ahead so I held up my wand ready to attack, I started to run forward but went head first into somebody knocking us both to the floor. I looked down to see Cedric smiling at me, 'You're okay' I breathed hugging him tight. 'Oh I'm so glad to see someone alive' He chuckled 'Me too' Cedric got up helping me as well, 'You wanna figure this shit out together' He held out his hand I took it 'Get this shit done together'. We carried on walking down hand in hand and our wands out. 

We made a right, I looked straight down to see the other isle to see Harry and Fleur 'Harry!' I shouted letting go of Cedric and running to hug him, I looked back but Cedric was gone. I held Harry's face in my hands and smiled 'Thank god' I looked back at Fleur who seemed to be struggling 'Fleur!' The undergrowth was swallowing her up, I tried to move forward but it was too late Fleur had been completely swallowed up by the ground. I cried out to Viktor who had now appeared. He had a bored expression as he stepped over her. He held his wand up and sent up a red spark, I gasped as he shot a spell at us and the bushes stared closing. 'HARRY LETS GO PLEASE' I grabbed Harry's hand and ran, trying to avoid every spell Viktor threw at us. Something wasn't right.

'Get Down!' Cedric's familiar voice shouted from behind me, Cedric shot a spell at Viktor making him fall down, he walked over and leaned his foot on his neck pointing his wand at his head. 'Cedric think about this' I pleaded, I glanced down at Viktor and realised. He was bewitched I looked over at Harry who knew the same thing and jumped in front of Cedric. 'Stop! He's bewitched Cedric!' He shoved him back making Cedric get angry and try and fight him. 'Get off him!' I screamed as he fought with my brother. I stepped between them separating them, 'look the best thing we can do is get him out of here' I reasoned and lifted my wand sending up a red flare. 'Come on lets go' I assumed Cedric was behind as I ran off in the opposite direction. 'SHIT' Cedric screeched a thud coming after.

I was too far away, to help him, 'HARRY HELP HIM!' I shouted begging my brother, he looked back at me or rather something behind me. The cup. I gasped, it was right there, I looked at Harry and nodded hoping he would understand. I was one of the most selfish people there was, but when it came to my friends life things changed. Even if I wanted to win which I didn't, I couldn't let Harry leave Cedric, he just didn't deserve it. Harry's wand flashed at the plant that had a hold of Cedric and he was free. They were conversing when walking up to me. 

'Some game huh?' Cedric chuckled attempting to lighten the dark mood, 'Some game.' Harry confirmed, a big wind brushed through making me shiver a little 'Go take it, you saved my life' Cedric motioned to us making me shake my head 'absolutely not, you two take it' Harry stepped forward 'Together. On three.' I looked between them nodding. We were going to win together, I took a deep breath, 'One' Cedric started 'two' Harry added, 'Three' We all put our hand on the cup. We started spinning, it was a port-key. Holy shit, it was a port-key.

We got chucked onto the ground, I rolled a little and hit my head hard on something cold and stone. It wasn't a hard hit, but Cedric held me when I stumbled after getting up, 'you okay?'I wiped a small bit of blood from my head, 'Just fine just a small ache'. I looked around and we were in some sort of graveyard 'Where are we?' Cedric spoke my thoughts. I looked at Harry who seemed extremely worried 'I've been here before' Cedric grabbed my brothers shoulder. He shrugged Cedric off in a harsh manner 'I've been here before, we need to get back to the cup Now!' He shouted sounding horribly upset. I was extremely confused and was going to open my mouth but a searing pain in my left thumb took over, my scar burned worse than it had ever burned before. I screamed out whilst Harry did the same but holding his head.

'What's happening?' Cedric asked in a panicking tone I stood up straight wincing a little 'Get. To. Cup' I choked out, Cedric was confused. 'Get to the cup!' I screamed, it was to late we all froze. I looked over to wear the footsteps had come from, a short fat man that I instantly recognised walked out holding a baby sort of thing. I growled and raised my wand with Cedric following my motion. 'Who are you? What do you want!' Cedric yelled at him, he glanced over at me his expression concerned but he was slightly in front trying to protect me. 'Cedric, be careful please' I tried reaching out my hand a little knowing that these people could be dangerous. 'Kill the spare' A cold voice shuddered. 'ADVADA KEDAVRA' there was a flash of green light, something I had seen twice before, one flash killing my mother. Cedric's body dropped next to me 'CEDRIC!' I cried falling to my knees next to him. Harry was stood in shock watching Wormtail. I sobbed into his chest, 'come on you're okay, you're okay' I stroked his face letting my tear fall onto his face.

I held his face with my hands whilst crying over him, his body was still and cold, not the nice kind of cold that Draco's hands were. It was a chilling kind of cold the kind that made me ache inside. I looked over at Harry who was trapped by a statue, Wormtail was leaning over a cauldron, 'Blood of the enemy forcibly taken' He walked up to Harry slitting his arm and dropping his blood. He walked over to me and pinned my down, I struggled a little but I was already to weak, 'And you, You can die for all we care' He took his knife and drew it across my neck drawing blood and making me choke a little. My throat was burning, I was dying and it wasn't pain free. He pushed me back down, my body was frozen, I couldn't turn my head, I was already in searing pain. I reached out my hand and interlocked it with Cedric's. I could be with him now.

[A/N] chile anyways soo 👁👅👁