02

" 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆'𝒔 "

'I uh, I'm Harry' I laughed 'well wasn't that obvious' He seemed to smile at my joke, his glasses were simple and rounded, I could feel the anxiety radiating of him I could also feel how tense everyone else was. 'Perhaps you wanted to talk somewhere more, private?' I nodded agreeing with him. The both of us moved away from the table and into a booth. 'so you're y/n potter' He stated the obvious, I felt almost judged as he marvelled at me staring at me up and down, I mean come on I'm not a zoo animal, at least I was doing it in a discrete way. 'and you're harry potter'. He smirked at me.

'So we're siblings' I giggled at him, he obviously wasn't the smartest, 'did you, you know, grow up with muggles' I shook my head 'no I grew up with a wizarding family' he sighed and for a second I felt a twang of remorse for him but I quickly shook it off. 'Come on I'm sure you wanna spend time with your friends' I tried a smile and slipped out of the booth. Harry grabbed my hand and I whipped round. I was shocked when he pulled me into a hug but felt more awkward staying rigid so I slightly hugged him back. 'I have always wanted a sister' I laughed at him and shoved him towards the table.

|||

'have you got everything sweetie?' Mrs Weasley asked me rubbing my back, I returned a firm nod I was so ready to go to Hogwarts. I boarded the train and slipped into a compartment with Harry, Ron and Hermione. I was ever so quietly tapping my foot against the floor, I felt almost ashamed that they were getting on my nerves they seemed so worried about everything like chill out. After about 20 minutes I just stood up the three of them whipped their heads towards me, 'I uh need the toilet' I announced and left them. I looked at the floor and rubbed my forehead from frustration unfortunately I stopped watching where I was going and bumped into someone.

'watch where you're going' A bitter voice sounded, I returned a low growl, 'well I'm sorry but maybe you should too' I looked up at the boy opposite me, we both froze when our eyes met and started examining each other. The boy was a lot taller than me, he had bright platinum hair and his eyes were a mix of light blue and dark grey it was stunning actually, his hair had been left natural making it look a smart kind of messy. 'your accent?' He quizzed making me chuckle 'that seems to be the thing everyone notice's' He rubbed the back of his neck and send me a small smile. 'I am sorry for bumping into you'.

He nodded 'and I am not sorry because you bumped into me' I rolled my eyes, 'Wait, what year are you in' I bit my lip, '3rd year moved from Ilvermorny, you?' the corner of his mouth tugged into a smirk '3rd year a-' He got interrupted by the train stopping. I lurched into the arms of the boy causing the both of us to fall, I landed on top of him our noses touching. I moved to get up but fell back down when something cold entered the train. 'Do you feel that?' I whispered, the boy dipped his head in a small nod.

I felt like I was never going to happy and I could feel the boy was feeling the same way but still trying to act tough. I dipped my head down so I was touching his forehead, 'talk' I demanded but he furrowed his eyebrows, 'what?' He sent a harsh whisper back, 'I need a distraction from feeling the weird depressed feeling so talk for fuck sake' He widened my eyes and it hit me that he was a pureblood no one had ever spoken to him like that. 'Well uh my name, it's Draco Malfoy' I nodded 'uh well my name is y/n potter' I felt him tense from underneath me. 'I uh met my brother yesterday to be honest he isn't that interesting like I thought he would be, his friends pissed me off and Ron's voice is annoying' I split everything to Draco and I'm pretty sure it was only because really I had no one else to tell about it.

'What are you smiling at' I growled at him, He raised a brow 'well I despise potter but I think I may make an exception to the female one' I slapped his arm 'Don't call me female potter I'm my own person you ass' my remark made him smile more and I knew he was for sure that douche everyone loved and hated. The lights came back on and I hopped off Draco brushing down my robes. 'Not a word to anyone understand?' Draco crossed his arms 'I think we may get along Potter' I pulled a sour face 'We won't get along if you don't start calling me y/n not potter'. I turned and walked away not looking back at him.

I kept walking until I noticed Fred and George in a compartment, 'hey boys' I beamed walking in, 'Hey y/n' they announced in unison, I was never going to get bored of that. 'So what house do you want to be in?' Fred asked, I let out a quiet hum 'I hadn't thought about it I don't even know the houses' They shared a grin. 'Well there is Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Slytherin and of course the one we're in with all our family, Harry and Hermione; Gryffindor' I nodded at George and tried to note that down. 'But of course we don't care what you get we'll still be friends with you' This comment from Fred made me really smile, they were much better than the other three. 'So I don't have to get Gryffindor?' They both nodded 'The sorting hat will choose what represents you the most' I bowed my head and my mind flashed back to the boy from earlier, 'what house is Draco Malfoy in?' Fred smirked at me and kicked my leg 'fancy him do you' I rolled my eyes 'Slytherin right git to Harry though' I suppressed my smile but the boys seemed to notice 'you can shag him if you want' I laughed kicking the both of them in the leg.

[A/N] :)