05

" 𝑰'𝒎 𝑷𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒚 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏 "

I sat myself down next to Blaise and watched as Draco cried out in fake pain 'Does it hurt terribly?' the girl cooed to him I wanted to throw up at how much attention girls paid to him. 'It comes and it goes still, I consider myself lucky. Madam Pomfrey said another minute and I could've lost my arm, I can't do homework for weeks' I smirked and shook my head I saw Draco glance up from the attention and sent me a wink. I chuckled and turned my attention to the girl in front of me  'Uh hi I'm y/n' She let out a little giggle 'I know who you are I'm Pansy Parkinson' I smiled at her and she squealed in excitement 'I think I made a wrong impression yesterday by glaring, friends?' I grinned at her 'absolutely I could use a girl, all I'm seeing is boys'. We laughed together 'I've been thinking the exact same thing'. We sent small smiles to each other and talked for the rest of dinner. 

'Wait so you also have DADA  tomorrow?' I asked her excitedly Pansy nodded eagerly 'I'm glad we could be friends maybe on our Hogsmede visit  we could go together get drinks and just have a girl day no boys' I nodded jumping up a little, it was good to have another girl in Slytherin it meant I wouldn't have to tell the boy's anything I could confide in Pansy. 'Where are you two going?' Blaise asked as we tried to go upstairs 'We're going to bed' I remarked. He pulled a face at us, 'Why?' I laughed 'So I don't have to speak to you two' I jested walking into the girls dorm. 'So, 'Pansy begun 'any boys you got an eye on' I laughed a laugh that could probably be heard down in the common room. 'I've been here a day of course not, I always follow by let them chase you'.

I smirked and Pansy looked at me in shock her mouth agape 'wait what' I sighed and leaned back into bed 'Pansy never chase anyone make them chase you it's dangerous to love someone more than they love you' Parkinson scrunched up her face 'But doesn't that ever get boring?' she pondered, I shrugged my shoulders 'I wouldn't know, never felt love' Pansy moved from her bed to mine wrapping an arm around me. 'Then we shall find you love at Hogwarts' I leaned my head on her shoulder 'no we'll just find you someone'. I wasn't quite expecting to bond with Parkinson but I did we stayed up for so long talking until she happened to fall asleep on my bed, we were going to be close I could feel it.

I trudged into Professor Lupin's class rubbing my eyes out of fatigue from the night before I moved my hand and saw a wardrobe that was, shaking? 'Would anyone like to venture a guess as to what is inside,perhaps Miss Potter, you look tired' I flashed him a small sarcastic smile, 'a boggart?' He smiled back and nodded, 'Very good, Miss Potter' I bowed my head and moved next to Pansy at the back of the class, I leaned back onto a stone pillock. 'Can anyone tell me what a boggart look's like?' I closed my eyes 'What's made you so tired' I heard Theo ask, 'nothing just shut it' He laughed 'you definitely aren't a Hufflepuff that's for sure'.

'Boggarts  are shape shifters, They take form of whatever a person fears most, that's what makes them so' Hermione Granger started explaining and by the bored look on their faces this happened often. 'So terrifying, yes yes,  luckily a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart. Now shall we practice it. Wand's out' I reached into my robe pocket and took out my wand. My wand was made from yew and possessed a phoenix feather core, My wand had a twin though and it wasn't Harry's, I learnt soon after getting the wand Voldemort's had the exact same material and core, it was something I wanted to tell Harry but I guess not anymore. 'y/n' Pansy nudged me I zoned back in sending her a small smile. 'Riddikulus!' We all yelled back, well most of us. 'This class is ridiculous'. Malfoy.

'Do you ever stop whining? It's getting quite annoying, if I didn't know better I'd think you were sensitive' I glanced at Pansy who was biting her lip to stop the smirk, Nott was just sat in shock and Crabbe and Goyle clearly didn't know what to do either. 'what Potter?' I smirked ans stepped forward 'back to last name basis'. I rolled my eyes and walked away to where my brother was. I didn't turn back to look at Draco who probably had a horrible look on his face and me not turning back around was making it worse for him, at least I think it is.

Neville had gone first changing Professor Snape into Professor Snape with his grandmother's clothes, everyone was in a line ready for their turn, myself on the other hand stood at the side near Lupin; it's not that I didn't want to know my fear its that I didn't want everyone else knowing my weakness. Harry stepped forward and like instinct both the professor and I leaped forward in front of Harry pushing him out the way. 'Sorry,' I breathed holding him away from the line, 'I uh, sorry' I let go of his shoulders and pushed back to Blaise. 'What was that about?' I shrugged, 'I was assuming it was going to be Voldemort' he flinched as I said the name 'ah right' I nodded and took his arm linking it with my own. 'where we going' I asked Zabini, 'common room to study' I scrunched up my nose 'ugh studying'.

|||

It had been a week since Lupin's class and I had made a mental note to visit him and ask to see my boggart, but today I was spending the day with Pansy, I had grown fond of the girl don't get me wrong her obsession with Draco was rather annoying but everyone had their downfalls. 'Come on' she dragged me excitedly I hesitated, 'give me a second' I rushed back to where Mcgonagall and Harry stood, 'My guardians signed for a Potter surely he can use it to?' She bowed her head shaking it, 'I'm sorry' I tried to send him a small smile as I walked off, at least I tried he would have to appreciate that. 'Sorry I'm back' I beamed at Pansy and I took her hand running away from the boys. 

We tripped down the hill and fell into the snow giggling, I sat up as quickly as I could and rolled a snowball, I leaned my hand back and launched it towards the laughing Pansy, 'y/n!' I giggled and we both reached down to make more. In this moment I don't think I'd felt this happy in a while, I forgot about dealing with Harry and how annoyed he was, I forgot about being put in Slytherin and I forgot about the fact a murderer was after me, I was just in this moment with my friend.        

Pansy and I ended up resting in the three broomsticks, I tipped my head against the wall, 'tired already?' Pansy asked laughing, I shook my head in a chuckle 'not at all just thinking' Her eyebrows knitted together 'about?' I looked at the table and drew circles with my nail into the wood, 'Sirius Black' Pansy reached her hand across the table and over mine, 'He's after me you know, Harry and I but something else is bothering me about him' Pansy met my eyes her expression full of shock, 'he's after, you and Harry' I pursed my lips nodding. Her features all softened 'As much as he annoys me, Dumbledore won't even let him get close' I smiled at her 'thank you P'.     

[A/N] so I know normally pansy is a bitch and really annoying but I thought i would change it up