77

" 𝑰'𝒎 𝒚/𝒏 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒚

" 𝑰'𝒎 𝒚/𝒏 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒚. "

I followed Harry into Ollivander's room, 'Mr Ollivander' He said in a questioning tone. 'I need to ask you a few questions' He nodded eagerly 'Anything for the Potters' We sat down opposite him. 'Would you mind identifying these wands, we need to know if they're safe to use' I handed over the wands and he felt them. 'Uhh... Walnut, Dragon Heartstring Unyie...' He felt the wand 'Unyielding. This belonged to Bellatrix Lestrange' He paused 'Treat it carefully' I nodded and took that one back. 'Hawthorn, An unicorn hair, reasonably pliant.' He was quick with the wand. 'This was the wand of Draco Malfoy' My stomach hurt for a second. 'Was?' I asked quietly. 'Is it not still?' Ollivander shook his head.

'Well, perhaps not; If you won it from him. I sense its allegiance has changed' I furrowed my brows 'You talk about wands as if they have feelings' Harry asked. 'The wand chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter. That much has always been clear to those of us who've studied wandlore. And, what do you know about the Deathly Hallows? It is rumoured there are three the Elder Wand, the Cloak of Invisibility, to hide you from your enemies... and the Resurrection Stone, to bring back loved ones from the dead. Together, they make one the Master of Death, But, few truly believe that such objects exist' I already knew the story but I was aware Harry didn't. 'Do you believe they exist sir?' My brother asked. 'Well, I see no reason to put stock into an old wives tales' My brother stood abruptly 'You're lying!'

I stared at the floor whilst my brother argued with the elderly man, 'Come on' He nudged me 'We'll leave you to rest' Just as I placed my hand on the door he spoke again. 'He's after you, Potters if it's true what you say, that he has the Elder Wand, I'm afraid .You really don't stand a chance' I shrugged 'Then I suppose we'll have to kill him before he kills us' I opened the door and wandered out into the kitchen where Ron and Hermione had made a plan for what we we're going to do next.

'Are you sure that's hers?' Ron asked Hermione who held a hair in her hand, I ignored their conversation and looked down at my now bandaged hand, it was still throbbing with pain. The blood had soaked through a little. I looked back up at Hermione who was now drinking poly-juice potion and turning horribly into the woman I hated with pure passion. She turned to me 'How do I look?' I growled and she nodded 'I will take it as perfect then' She turned back 'Ready?' We all nodded and Harry looked down at Griphook and warned him about how he should behave. 'Okay lets do it'. 

We walked up the Gringotts hall, walking past goblins, Harry was under the invisibility cloak, Ron was disguised and Hermione had drunk poly-juice potion. We walked up and Hermione coughed, 'I wish to enter my vault' She demanded 'Identification?' He asked and instead of letting Hermione argue I laughed 'Madam Lestrange must present her wand' I shook my head. 'No she must not' The goblin frowned deeper 'I'm sure you understand under the current circumstances' I shook my head and yelled 'I'm y/n fucking Potter now do as I say.' I hit the desk 'Show miss Lestrange to her vault or I will kill you and everyone in this building' I looked around and shouted 'Do you understand!' He swallowed and nodded. We followed the Goblin and when we reached the carriage I realised I couldn't confirm he wasn't about to fight back. 'Imperio' I whispered.

We continued settling onto the carriage, it turned right and left and dropped several times making me feel extremely ill. I looked ahead and saw a waterfall on the track, 'Harry?' He saw what I was looking at he shouted 'What is that Griphook!' No answer. 'Griphook!' No answer again, we went through the water getting soaked, Hermione suddenly looked like Hermione and the goblin under my imperio curse was fine. He turned around and looked at us for a split seconds before the carriage tipped upside down and we were falling. Red lights were flashing around us, I let out a screech 'SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!' 

The ground was getting closer and closer I squeezed my eyes shut 'Aresto momentum!' Hermione yelled, I suddenly stopped and floated above the ground. I let out a breath 'I'm okay' I smiled until we dropped and I rolled over. I pushed myself up and looked right at the goblin near me, 'Hold on! How are you down here!' He yelled at Hermione and Harry. 'Thieves!' He yelled, I pointed out my wand 'imperio' I looked at Harry who sent me a quick nod but our look was interrupted by a roar. 'Its a Ukrainian iron-belly'

I perked up 'What did you just say?' the little goblin looked back at me 'the Ukrainian iron-belly' My mind flashed back to my fourth year, the tournament and the first task. I then remembered moments before I went out and I had an argument with Cedric. Cedric. I shook my head 'I think I know that dragon' I tried to run in but Harry grabbed my arm. 'Vault first' I met his eyes, 'You go get the horcrux I'll find a way out' Griphook scoffed, 'You won't find one' I whipped towards him 'I could stamp you under my foot you've already caused issues so be very careful because I will kill you' He didn't reply but just followed the trio. I looked around where I was and saw literally no way out. I took a deep breath and made my way over to the dragon I think I had met before.

[A/N] again im tired :)