78

" 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒐𝒏, 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 "

I cautiously approached the dragon, the closer I got the quicker I realised it was dracon. It was the dragon I had faced and conquered with no aggression in my fourth year. I let out a smile and started to run forward but the dragon turned and roared loudly making my ears ring. I furrowed my brows, confused as to why the dragon was now so opposed to human touch. It only took me a few seconds to realise, the rusty chains were tight and digging into the dragons neck causing cuts and blood and his eyes. His eyes, they were gone. These cruel cruel goblins had taken out his eyes, I gasped and attempted to run forward again but got another roar. 

I tapped my foot trying to think of a way to make him realise it was me, 'Dracon' I whispered and tried to take another step forward, to my luck I wasn't scorched. 'Dracon, you remember me?'  I got a growl as a reply. 'shit' I whispered remembering vividly what had helped me last time. Unfortunately I wasn't sure I couldn't cast a patronus anymore, I tried to think hard of any good memories but I had none, I held out Draco's wand and pushed my brain. 'Come on' I urged 'expecto patronum' nothing happened not even a flicker. I tried to think of when I saw Draco for the first time again but it didn't work. 'Shit' I muttered again and took a few more steps forward. 'Hey,' I held out my hand and closed my eyes 'I'm right here, you can trust me okay' I squeezed my eyes shut. I felt a scaly hand slip under my touch.

'dracon, I missed you' I opened my eyes and started stroking his head, he nuzzled into me making a sound of comfort. 'I'm so sorry, I promised you I would make sure they would treat you well and I broke my promise' I felt at the verge of tears but my vision wasn't blurry and my face wasn't wet. I felt like I should be crying but I wasn't. 'Your eyes' My voice broke and I repeated myself 'Your eyes baby' I stroked the part on his forehead in between the eyes. He let out an appreciative sound.

Unfortuneately I heard the cling clang of the horrible noise that caused Dragons pain, Dracon pulled back roaring loudly, 'THIEVES STOP' I looked at the Dragon in pain and I screamed 'NO STOP STOP YOUR HURTING HIM' But the disgusting little creatures didn't listen. This was it, I was going to get the trio out of hear alive and I was bringing Dracon with me. I was going to be the hero, one of the goblin raised a hand but I kicked him square in the face. I ran towards Dracon with the intention of being caught, 'Come on! Lets do this!' I jumped on his back and he seared forward but I was on tight. I looked at the trio, 'It may be mad, but jump!' Hermione didn't doubt me and jumped straight away, Ron and Harry after. I leaned into the dragons ear. 'Come on, get us out'.

He roared an ear deafening roar and lurched forward coming out of the chains, 'COME ON DRACON!' He broke the last one and we went upwards breaking out through the floor, I laughed 'YEAH BABY!' I was smiling like an idiot and I looked back at the others holding on for dear life I ignored them laughing more and reaching out my arms. I let myself look back at my brother who was also grinning 'You did it!' He yelled at me and I nodded still grinning ear to ear. 'I know, I know Harry it was me. I did it!'

We were on Dracon for 30 minutes before Hermione shouted 'We need to drop!' I nodded 'Okay!' I leaned down, 'I know you'll find me, when I whistle for you, find me' He roared and I smiled 'NOW!' I jumped off free falling into the water below I readied myself for the shock of the cold water and I was right it was freezing cold. I screamed as my scar started to burn my whole body burned and I started seeing flashing visions; Voldemort looking terrified and then the horcrux's all of them one after the other after the other than Voldemort's face again. Then one more, I'm guessing the last horcrux, it was a lady and then a Ravenclaw flag. The horcrux had something to do with Ravenclaw. I screamed and water filled my mouth, I started to panic it was just like my dream. 

I couldn't reach the surface I was struggling to reach the top I was flailing my arms out of sheer fear I looked up and saw a figure. I shook my head 'NO NO NO' A hand reached down and grabbed my arm pulling me up. When I reached fresh air I started coughing and then screaming. 'HEY Y/N/N!' My brother yelled but I couldn't stop shaking and screaming. He held me into his chest and I continued to scream and shake, my body still burning and myself still petrified, I calmed minutes later but he just stroked my hair until I just breathed heavy. 'You're okay' He whispered and I nodded. 'We're okay.' He kissed the top of my head 'Yeah we are' I rolled over letting myself continue to be out of breath. 'He knows' I said grimly. 'What?' Hermione asked emptying clothes from her bag for us but I couldn't be bothered to grab them to put them on yet. 'He knows we broke into Gringotts. He knows what we took, and he knows we're hunting Horcruxes' My brother explained and I sighed thinking back to the visions I had just seen. I rubbed my scar. We were now in deep shit. 

[A/N] So unfortunately I have to self isolate buttt this just means I can write more for the next 10 days so WOO! Also go me for writing this cause it was difficult