16

" 𝒚/𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍 "

I had spent most of the summer at the Weasley's staying in the twins' room with them, I had become insanely close with them over time, Ron and I had decided that we would be friends only for Harry's sake because the boy got on my nerves a little and I'm sure I did the same for him. Hermione and Harry were both arriving tonight it was the quidditch world cup. 'Morning' I greeted sitting down at the breakfast table 'morning miss growth' Fred replied glancing down at my chest and back up at me. I kicked him under the table making him laugh. Let's say over summer my body had, matured meaning my curves were definitely more prominent and you couldn't miss my boobs if you tried. This had become hilarious to the twins' they thought it was the best thing ever. They were such pricks. Molly also hit him 'Fred that is enough' I giggled and stuck out my tongue in triumphant.

I ran up the stairs just finishing breakfast Fred on my heels and George still eating, 'Let's make a deal' Fred announced as we walked into our well his room. 'depends your deals aren't always nice' He chuckled nodding, 'okay so if neither of us are married by thirty we'll get married' I hummed it didn't seem like a horrible deal. 'Only if we can have kids' I deadpanned making Fred laugh loudly. 'Knew you wanted to have sex with me, but yes we can have a family but not any earlier we have to be thirty both of us' I hummed and held out my hand 'Deal.'

I smirked as I walked out the room, to some people making a deal like that would be stupid but I knew why he had done it, the three of us the other night talked about the future and we all wanted families, and thirty was old well kind of old I guess but I liked the idea. Personally I secretly wished it had been draco that I made the deal with but I blocked that thought out of my head, its what I had been doing all summer every time I even thought of him I tried my best to forget about him it had been difficult as I missed him immensely but I was too terrified to send him letters, but I had heard from Pansy and Blaise he was fine so I wasn't too worried. I strolled into the kitchen everyone but Mrs Weasley had dispersed upstairs.

'y/n!' She yelled in joy wrapping me in a hug, I still didn't like affection but Mrs Weasley couldn't help it and she had become a sort of mother to me, she cared for me like she did her own children and always made me feel welcome, which made me see why Harry liked it here so much. 'Are you excited for the world cup' I nodded answering her question 'yeah it should be good Mrs Weasley I have a question' I sat down on a spare chair 'go for it sweetie' I smiled and took a deep breath 'If you miss someone but you don't know if they miss you what should you do?' Mrs Weasley smiled sitting down in a chair near me 'Most of the time if you miss someone they most likely miss you too' I tried to smile as I shook my head 'I just don't think that's the case' Mrs Weasley laid a hand on my shoulder 'I think he may feel the same, that you don't miss him you just need to talk' I perked up 'he? How did yo-' She smiled her sweet smile 'y/n/n it's obviously a him and I think you may be lovesick'. Absolutely not.

Harry arrived later that night sleeping in the same room as Ronald, he was happy to see me and I him we shared a smile and he hugged me to which of course I tensed still awkward with it. I was tossing and turning that night and my scar burned like hell but I didn't have any bad dreams which made me more confused. 'y/n' I heard a female voice as I was being shook, I groggily opened my eyes to see Hermione Granger. 'Hermione!' I exclaimed grinning. 'When did yo-' She knew what I was going to say. 'Just now, you've been here all summer right' I nodded enthusiastically 'It's good to have another girl, Ginny will be as pleased as I am now you go wake up Ron and Harry I'll get these two lazy idiots up' We shared a smile as she walked out.

|||

I was walking with Fred and George either side of me, we were just walking through a grass land with scattered trees. 'Hey Dad! Where are we actually going' Ron asked from behind me. 'Haven't the foggiest' I chuckled quietly at Mr Weasley's reply, 'Arthur!' A man in front of us exclaimed seeing us 'Sorry Amos some of us had a sleepy start' He said shooting a look to Harry and Ron. 'Everyone this is Amos Diggory, he works with me at the ministry' I frowned as a boy jumped down from the tree I looked at him intently realising it was Cedric, he was in the 7th year I think I bumped into him at some point last year. 'And this strapping young lad must be Cedric am I right' He nodded 'yes sir' I caught his eye and he did his signature smile. 'y/n you look gorgeous as usual' I smirked at him rolling my eyes. 'Merlin's beard, you must be the Potters' His father exclaimed taking us both in, I shot him a small smile and walked forward with the twins. 'Looks like Cedric's got a thing for you' I hit both of their chest's 'He was just being a gentlemen'.

We walked up to some manky boot but I had already recognised it as a port key, just great. All of us but Harry put our hands on the boot '3..2' I shot Harry a glare 'Harry dickhead put your hand on it' He jumped forward grabbing it and I glanced at Cedric who was smirking at my language. 'Let go kids!' Arthur shouted and I groaned but did as he said. I landed sprawled across the twins, 'fuck' I complained making them both laugh. George got up helping me after, I brushed down my clothes not saying thank you which he thought was funny. We wandered down a hill to see thousands of tents and people, 'We will see you later Amos' Arthur said grinning Cedric came closer to me, 'I'll see you in school' He winked walking away, I just ignored the twins teasing. I followed them into a small tent which turned out to be a huge tent with several rooms, 'I love magic' I heard Harry from beside me 'yeah me too'.

[A/N] Uh well here you go I don't really like this chapter but oh well.