50

" 𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 "

I was running through the halls ignoring the yells of my friends, I wasn't sure what Harry was doing I just knew I had to get a message to the Order. I took a left turn and sprinted up the stairs sending an owl. I sent of fragment insisting she was quick. I took a deep breath and felt an uneasy feeling in my stomach, I really should of listened to my guts to turn around. 'Hello little girl' I shivered and whipped around. 'Alecto Carrow' I whispered in fear. A death eater in Hogwarts. He flicked his wand and I went flying back into the wall. He came closer and he shoved his foot done onto my neck. I squeaked the pain was unbearable.

'Awh sweetie. Crucio' I screamed, it felt like all those burns Umbridge had caused were mere grazes, My entire body was burning up it felt like I was brushing death. 'FIGHT ME YOU WEAKLING' I shuddered as he took away his wand, I pushed myself up and held out my wand 'stupefy' My voice was quiet and the spell had no power behind it. He waved his wand and a slash moved across my chest making blood splatter all over me. I fell back onto the floor in pain. Y/n get up. Cedric's voice rang in my ears. Don't do this again.

He was right, I waved my wand across my chest fixing the cut, the pain slowed down. 'STUPEFY!' Carrow flew back with a red flash. I growled stalking towards him, I pressed my wand to his neck. 'When you go back to Azkaban let your shitty friends know, if they want to try me' I leaned closer, my voice menacing 'They can because I will kill them' I flicked my wand and he apparated, hopefully the to the azkaban entrance. I sighed and wiped some blood from my face, 'shit Harry' I ran off to find him.

'Cho!' I didn't want to talk to her in the slightest, she had sold us out but she may have some idea where they are, 'do you uh know where my brother is?' She nodded and I let out a sigh of relief. She tried to smile at me 'I saw the weird Umbitch cult take them to her office' I grinned ear to ear, she had used my nickname for her, a little part of me wandered if it was Cho that sold us out, if she had why was she helping me. 'Thank you, really it means a lot' She bowed her head and I ran off, my mind was racing about how Pansy could go against me like that, or how any of them could but I had to push that back. I pushed open the door and she had a wand to my brothers throat. 'Don't even fucking think about it' 

She switched her aim to me but I also had my wand to her, 'I have practice, I wouldn't' She squeaked a little scared sound. 'I have had enough!' I laughed but was quick to regret it. She did something I thought I would never see, 'Crucio' I cried out in pain. Really twice today. 'STOP STOP!' Draco's voice filled the air. 'JUST TELL HER ABOUT THE WEAPON' Hermione screamed making her stop. I took a deep breath and tried to sit up. Draco had rushed over to me and propped me up on his legs, he was stroking my hair and searching my face,. 'Where is the blood from?' He whispered, the two of us ignoring what was going on with the others. 'Deatheater, you know that's twice today I've felt the cruciatus  curse' He sighed and propped me up some more kissing my head.

'You're safe now' I shook my head, 'I don't know what Harry is about to do but Voldemort has Sirius and I- I can't have him get hurt' Malfoy shook his head 'You hate Potter' I chuckled a little 'He's still my brother' We sat in silence but a comforting silence, my head on his chest whilst Umbridge, Harry and Hermione left the room. I looked over at Ron, Luna, Ginny and Neville being held back by Crabbe, Goyle, Zabini and Knott. I softened my features, 'let go of them' I demanded my voice deadly calm. 'y/n-' Blaise tried 'She said let go' at first I thought it was Draco but it wasn't. It was my best friend, backing me up. She held out her hand and I took it, Draco holding my waist to keep me up. The four of them let go instantly.

I moved towards Luna and held the side of her face, 'Go save him okay, I will be there soon but go' She smiled in a weary daydreaming way. 'He'll be alright' We nodded at each other and I let them run off, stepping in front of Goyle when he tried to catch them again. I looked around at my friends, 'What are you going to do?' Theo asked, genuinely curious. 'I have to save him' My voice was quiet and Draco stepped forward, 'You're going to help Potter?' I growled, 'Draco don't do this now you know this isn't about helping my brother' He sighed loudly, 'are you sure, you have helped him so much lately' I opened my mouth in shock. 'Draco for fuck sake.' I rubbed my temples trying to think of what I could do when I heard him. 'Hey munch' I looked at the doorway and Sirius stood completely fine, and alive.

I ran hugging him, 'You're okay?' He nodded and kissed my forehead, 'We need to go to back up your brother we think the death eaters have trapped them' I nodded 'blood?' He asked looking me up and down. 'Carrow' Sirius teeth bared for a second but I put my hands on his arms in attempt to calm him. 'I'm coming as well' Pansy announced standing by my side.I glanced at Draco who was still scowling, what I did was simple but it meant a great deal to me and hopefully him. I pressed our foreheads, holding his face tight. 'I'm sorry' I kissed him sweet and short.