epilogue

5 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

5 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

I was walking round Malfoy gardens, Draco had invited me and I'm unsure as to why, don't get wrong we talked often and I spent a lot of time with him; he was at the dinners we had every Friday with the other Slytherin's but we weren't together anymore. Don't get me wrong we had sex every now and then and I still loved him and he told me he loved me all the time but after losing Fred I felt horrible all the time like I had lost something in myself. 2 years after we left school he proposed to me; I said to no. He told me it was okay and he knew one day I would come around. I'm pretty sure he's with Daphne Greengrass.

I thought about him often, our school years how I had once let him love me and let myself love him back but it hurt to much now, I was too scared to love I couldn't risk losing him. I lived with Theo, I used to live with Pansy but her and Blaise moved in together and got married. I liked living with Theo it made me feel young again, like I didn't have to grow up which he constantly insisted wasn't healthy but I needed it, I needed to be in the past just a little longer. 'accent'

His voice broke me out of my thoughts just like it always did, 'Softie' I greeted with a smile. 'You asked to see me?' He nodded 'Yeah, I can't put it off anymore, Daphne wants a baby and-' I waled over to him and held his face 'Its okay Draco' He shook his head. 'I want you, so so much I don't understand you know I would leave her in seconds' I chuckled 'I know' I leaned my forehead to his. 'I know but I can't love someone openly I don't want to risk losing them' He put his hands to my waist. 'The war's over y/n/n. You can love again' I felt the tears coming but I didn't stop them, I never did around him. 'I-I can't' He gulped  'I know it's always the same: maybe in the future' I sighed 'I'm sorry' He leaned down lightly kissing me. 'You know I'll wait and leave whenever you're ready' 

I turned my head to the statue that was now collecting rain, 'Hey' He moved my chin with two fingers 'Hey' I just furrowed my eyebrows and cried more. 'I hate being weak' He pulled me into his chest. 'You're not weak y/n you've just been through so much bad bad shit' I took a deep breath. 'Have a child'I muttered 'What?' He replied. I leaned back, 'Have a child and-' He joined me so we ended up saying it unison. 'Maybe in the future' I chuckled and hummed. 'I love you y/n Potter and I'm not giving up on us' I nodded wiping my cheeks. 'I love you too' I walked away letting go of his hand last minute. I walked up the gardens and thought about whether I would change my mind in years time which I probably would but I had to let him be happy.

I walked in and to my surprise Pansy was sat on my kitchen counter with a cup of tea floating before he, Blaise was a the table talking to Theo. All their heads turned my way. 'So, you two getting married yet' I laughed 'No, him and Daphne are having a baby' Pansy spat out her tea to which I waved my wand and cleaned it. 'Yeah' I moved over to the counter and started to make myself a drink. 'No go tell him you love him and have babies with him!' Pansy shouted clearly very upset. I just laughed, 'I don't want children they will most likely die' She jumped down from the counter and slapped the back of my head 'STOP IT' I yelled back a curse of the clear pain she had just caused. 'PANSY!' I shouted 'Y/N' She shouted right back.

'You know I can't' I whispered, she gave me a small pained look before pulling me into a hug. 'I'm sorry' I shook my head into her shoulder. 'I want him so badly but I can't have him P' She kissed my cheek. 'I love you y/n/n but you're a dumb bitch sometimes' I nodded 'Yeah, I am'.

[A/N] The next chapter is the end and ya'll are about to be pissed I'm so so sorry