20

" 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 "

" 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 "

'What a charismatic quintet' Rita Skeeter purred taking us all in, I let out a low growl as her feather pen brushed my cheek. I despised this woman and how she wrote stories, she was a liar and a manipulator and it made me seething. 'I'm Rita Skeeter, I write for the daily prophet. But of course you know that don't you. It's you we don't know, you're the news. What quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks? what mysteries do the muscles mask? does courage lie beneath those curls? In short, what makes a champion tick. Me, myself and I want to know. Not to mention my rabid readers. So, who's feeling up to sharing? How about the evil twin?' I was at the tip I could handle, I was about to explode before Cedric stepped forward, 'Her name is y/n Potter not that stupid nickname' I shot Cedric a smile and Rita seemed to smirk and get her pen to jot something down. 'We'll do the other one then' She yanked Harry away.

It had been a busy day, I spent the whole day doing interviews and I was tired and angry because well I wasn't allowed to get angry at the interviewers who were digging into my life, unfortunately I also had to talk to Rita Skeeter who asked if my boyfriend Draco Malfoy was bothered by Cedric and I to which I denied both I knew she ignored me though. For a lot of interviews it was questions about my love life, someone had clearly told them Draco and I had a thing which I had to deny every time. They cared more about my life than the tournament, speaking of which I also had to make extremely clear I did not put my name in the cup and I did not want to be doing this because the whole idea was stupid, most interviewers just nodded, I think they were scared.

I kicked the painting in and heard a yell of complain 'y/n!' Blaise shouted I just shot him a look, 'come here' He opened his arms and I ran in to him wrapping my hands around his waist. 'It'll be okay y/n/n' Pansy encouraged from the side of me, I sat down next to her and leaned my head on Blaise's lap and my feet by Pansy, 'I think I may actually die you know' Pansy hit my thigh, 'shut it you are so much stronger than pathetic Potter your brother is stupid, you've got this' I frowned 'you think?' They both nodded eagerly, 'you're y/n fucking Potter, the best Potter there is' Pansy promised. I grinned. 'thanks guys, I'm quite tired so i'm going to head up. Goodnight' I hugged them both and headed up to sleep slightly worried of what the papers would sat tomorrow morning and what everyone else with think.

I rubbed my eyes and chucked my uniform on almost sprinting to the great hall, I slid next to Draco in such a haste it knocked him a little, 'Calm down' My hand was tapping on the table extremely quick, 'y/n/n it'll be fine' Blaise pleaded I ignored his words my hand still going up and down. I felt someone's cold hand move over mine to stop the movement, I didn't look at Draco because I knew it was him, he was doing it to be nice and calm me. His hand was soothing, his thumb rubbing on my palm. 'Someone will die' Goyle joked with Crabbe they laughed more about the tournament before Draco snapped at them 'Shut up you idiots' They shied away listening to him. 'Have fun Potter!' Someone made a snarky remark walking past. Draco stood abruptly and I was forced to yank him down.

The owls started flying in and dropping mail I quickly let go of Draco and jumped up for Pansy's daily newspaper, another letter appeared beside me for myself but I ignored it for the time being. I flicked through the pages and found the page about the tournament and myself, 'y/n potter currently hides her relationship with Malfoy families Draco Malfoy but it is obvious she has a lot of love for him but also had a thing with other tri-wizard participant Cedric Diggory it is clear she is confused as the evil twin faces relationship problems she must also figure out how to win' I read out loud. I slammed the newspaper down on the table. 'Bitch' I muttered, The stupid fat Crabbe and Goyle seemed to find it funny, Draco snapped his head towards them 'Leave' They looked confused 'Leave and get out I don't want you to say another word to her' I sent him a small smile and leaned into his side. Draco reached out his arm pulling me in. 'this fucking sucks' Draco hummed 'it'll all be over soon I promise' I laughed 'it better be, I need to get to class' I got up and headed back to the room skipping again.

The letter from the table was still in my pocket when I reached my room, I frowned at a small parcel on the bed. I untied the ribbon to reveal a huge cloth, which was soon revealed to be a cloak. I walked up to the mirror and wrapped it around my body and it disappeared 'Holy shit it's an invisibility cloak' I marvelled looking at my body which was no longer there. I had a plan and it was a good one . I waited till everyone was asleep, I crept over to the boys dormitories and tapped Draco's arm, he didn't wake at first so I shook him a little 'Get off me yo-' I covered his mouth and widened my eyes. His eyebrows knitted together and I pulled him out of the room and into the corridor. I tried not to look him or on the other hand his body, He was wearing just his black boxers with a dark green rim. I froze for a second as I looked at him 'y/n' His voice was harsh, 'sorry uh, get dressed' I showed him the invisibility cloak. 'We're going on an adventure'.