62

" 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌! "

" 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌! "

I was at the Weasley's for Christmas, me and everyone else, I had almost jumped out of the car when I got there. I sprinted in looking, my eyes darted from person to person before I saw them 'you came back!' I yelled wrapping my arms around the two tall boys. 'Only for you little one' They said in unison. I smiled into Georges chest and he picked me up spinning me around. 'Come with us' They took my hand and dragged me upstairs. 'So? You and Draco again?' I gulped and nodded. 'Yeah, we're working through it' They both smirked and nodded 'You owe me 2 galleons' Fred grinned and I hit his chest. 'Hey! Bet making isn't allowed'

I spent about an hour upstairs with the twins before we headed down to join everyone else, the boys had told me not to worry about staying but that hadn't reassured me that much ; I felt like an impostor. I walked over to Mrs Weasley in the kitchen who wrapped her arms around me in a big hug kissing the top of my head. 'How have you been sweetie?' She asked in her average tone of voice. I nodded my head pursing my lips tight 'Yeah, good you and Arthur?' She held my cheeks 'All good, we're glad you're holding up well'.

I nodded and walked off, I hated that sentence "We're glad you're well" Them knowing how bad I've been since Sirius passed. I was debating leaving right this second, I couldn't be here. I walked towards the lounge where I knew my brother and Remus were so I could let them know when I heard Harry's voice. 'Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission?' I sucked in a deep in take of breath and leaned myself against the wall. 'I know it sounds mad'. Harry. 'Has it occurred to you Harry, that Snape was simply pretending to offer Draco help to find out what he was up to' Harry spoke again 'y/n too, they're together again' I turned the corner and flashed Harry a sad smile. 'Look y/n/n I'm sorry its just-' I put my hand up. 'Harry, lets be honest I was never going to be welcomed here'

I frowned and tried to smile 'You think I haven't noticed too?' My voice glum, 'How pale hes gotten, how sad he looks. All the fucking time' I wasn't yelling or shouting with anger just had a still voice. 'I have to watch the boy I am completely in love with look like he wants to die so trust me if there was on damn thing I could fucking do I would. But Harry we lost him his father, what do you expect, for him to be happy?' I lied knowing he was guilty. 'I'm going to Grimmauld place but Harry please lay off this when we get back. Hes tired' He shook his head. 'I'm sorry y/n I can't' I then smiled just a little before looking around. 'Merry Christmas' I had gone back into the kitchen to say goodbye when it suddenly got hot and everything was orange. I looked outside and her crazy eyes met mine.

I sprinted out after her ignoring the calls for me to come back. I jumped through the fire with my wand out, the plants whipping me in the face as we got deeper in the field. I heard Harry breathing heavily behind me. He was also chasing after Bellatrix. I pushed myself to run faster before coming out into a huge puddle. 'I killed Sirius Black' I ran towards her voice, knocking her down into the mud. 'Gonna kill me?' She laughed before pushing me back to Ginny and Harry who were now surrounded by Lupin. 'y/n!' He grabbed my arm. 'I LET HER GET AWAY ONCE I WONT DO IT AGAIN' I yelled pulling away and managing to grab hold of her seconds before she apparated into the air. The feeling was horrible as we sped through London to what i assumed to be Malfoy Manor. 

Harry's pov

'I LET HER GET AWAY ONCE I WON'T DO IT AGAIN' My sister ran after Bellatrix something I didn't quite have the confidence to do. The death eaters started apparating, 'y/n!' I yelled. No reply. I tried to move forward but Lupin held out his arm. Tonks moved to where she would be, 'y/n!' Tonks yelled. Again no reply. 'Lupin! She's gone, they got her' No one had enough time to acknowledge this before glass smashed and our focus changed to the Weasley house that was currently burning. 'Molly' Arthur whispered breathlessly before running back with the rest of us. I had Ginny's hand in mine as we started running back.

Upon getting there Fred ran over grabbing my shoulders 'Harry!' George seemed trying to get his brother back from me. 'Where is she?' He screamed at me clearly distraught that y/n had gone. 'I SWEAR TO MERLIN HARRY IF THEY'VE TAKEN HER' I fell back but George had already grabbed him and was hugging him into his chest. I was always jealous of y/n and the twins, they would die for her. They really cared, I had Ron and Hermione but there were times where I felt like a third wheel, the one in between. But those three, it was all platonic they all got along the same. I wanted that.

y/n's pov

Bellatrix and I rolled across the floor, I landed on top of her my wand to her cheek, I heard chairs scrape the floor all at once and I realised where I was. I didn't break my gaze from Bella who now had a wide smirk on her face. I pushed the wand harder, 'I will kill you. No one's stopping me' I took in a breath about to say the spell when the voice I had been hearing all the time lately was now talking to me, but now everyone could hear it. 'Oh y/n. Welcome!'

[A/N] It took me three days to write this ffs and now I have to write 2 more chapters tonight ahhh