Chapter 4

After their Piano Literature class, Y/N led Yoongi to the large cafeteria.  She offered to introduce him to her friends so he wouldn't feel so left out.  Jungkook had not yet arrived, but Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jimin were already sitting at the table.  Jimin's eyes went wide when he saw Yoongi.  He jumped up from the table and tackled the other man in a hug.

Y/N looked at Yoongi in surprise.  "What the heck?" she asked, laughing.

Yoongi smiled at her over Jimin's shoulder.  "Jimin is my cousin.  We sort of grew up together.  We spent all our summers together at our grandparent's farm."

Jimin still had both arms around the neck of Yoongi.  "We haven't seen each other in two years, ever since he started at the dumb business school," he said, his eyes misty with emotion.  He pulled back from Yoongi, keeping an arm around his shoulders and tugged him toward the table, introducing him to Taehyung and Hoseok.

Y/N smiled at the sweet interaction.  She met Jimin three years ago when she started her music program.  Since their classes were in the same department, they had frequently ran into each other and had become extremely close.

Yoongi pulled away from Jimin's arm and took a seat next to Y/N at the table.  Her pulse sped up when she felt his warm muscular thigh press close to hers.  Jungkook came into the cafeteria with Mina trailing behind him, a frown on her pretty face. 

Y/N waved the couple over, but Mina grabbed Jungkook's hand and pointed to where her group of friends was sitting.  He shook his head and pointed in Y/N's direction.  Mina stamped her foot and yanked her hand away.  Jungkook pulled her close and kissed her cheek before she flounced away, the irritation clearly visible on her face.  Jungkook ran a hand down his face, his only sign of frustration, and then headed towards their table.

"Trouble in paradise?" Jimin asked, running a hand through his black hair and a smirk on his perfectly plump lips.  He had hated Mina from the beginning, believing she was a gold digger and a bitch.  He only put up with her for his friend's sake.

Jungkook shook his head in denial.  "Nah.  She just wanted to sit with her friends, but I don't want to go over there," he said, shuddering.  "They give me the creeps."

Y/N snorted in laughter, causing Jungkook to look over at her harshly.  "Aww poor JK.  Doesn't want to sit with all the girls," she said in a baby voice.  "That's okay.  Jiminie and I will keep you company."

Jungkook's jaw tightened at her words.  She used to call him cute nicknames until Mina put a stop to it.  Hearing it come from her lips for someone else sent a strange sensation through his chest.  "Yah!" he said. "Why you always gotta bug me?"

Jimin laughed at his friend's question then turned to Y/N.  "I love it when you call me Jiminie, but we're so much closer than that babe," he said, licking his lips.

Y/N rolled her eyes at his blatant flirting.  "Ooohh Jiminie... why you gotta tease me baby?" she asked.  "We both know it's not going anywhere."

Jimin came around the table and pulled Y/N to her feet.  He wrapped both arms around her small frame then leaned down and whispered loudly in her ear, "You got me anytime you want me babe."

Y/N pulled herself away from Jimin's embrace.  "Come on Yoongi.  Let's go get something to eat and get Jimin a drink since he's so thirsty," she said.

Yoongi got to his feet, shaking his head at the strange interaction.  "Jimin's always been thirsty, but how come you don't call me a cute nickname?" he asked.

Y/N patted his arm then took his hand.  "I'll call you anything you want me to," she said with a wink, then laughing at the blush that worked its way across Yoongi's pale cheeks.