Chapter 33

As promised, the doctor let Y/N go home a few days later. She was under strict orders from the doctor to rest. Jimin and Jungkook took his words seriously. They hardly let her do anything on her own.

Jimin and Jungkook stayed at Y/N's place that night. They cuddled her on either side of her big bed, wrapping their arms around her and holding her tight throughout the night. Y/N learned Hoseok had spent the evening at Taehyung's condo since he didn't like staying there alone.

Y/N tried to convince Jimin and Jungkook that she was okay staying at her house with Yoongi, but they wouldn't hear of it. They insisted that they needed to be near her at all times.

On the morning of Taehyung's birthday, Yoongi finally got tired of their protectiveness and locked himself and Y/N in his room so they could spend some time together.

They could hear Jimin and Jungkook pouting on the other side of the door. Yoongi pretended he couldn't hear them, but Y/N finally relented.

She opened the door to see them both sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall. She squatted down in front of them, giggling at their silliness. "Look guys, I love you both but I still need my time with Yoongi. Kookie you have to remember he was there for me when you hurt me," Y/N explained.

Jungkook smiled sadly at the reminder. "I know sweetheart and I'm so sorry," he said.

"I'm sorry too baby," Jimin said. "Come on out and we promise we will let you snuggle Yoongi."

Y/N leaned over and kissed them both then stood up and went back in Yoongi's bedroom. She pulled him by the hand into the living room and over to the sofa. Yoongi turned on a movie, while Y/N snuggled close to his side, his arm around her shoulders.

Jimin and Jungkook kept their promise. They took a seat on the other sofa and immersed themselves in the movie.

After the movie was over, they separated to get ready for Taehyung's party. Y/N took a shower then pulled on a pair of tight ripped jeans and an emerald colored sweater that Yoongi had bought her for Christmas. They were going to celebrate Christmas the next day on New Year's Eve, but Yoongi couldn't wait.

Y/N loved the sweater. It was soft, cuddly and a beautiful color. As soon as she came out of her room, Jimin embraced her, nuzzling his face into her neck. "Oohh I love this! You're so snuggly," he said.

Yoongi pushed him aside. "Hey. I want to snuggle her too," he exclaimed.

While Jimin and Yoongi argued, Jungkook snuck her away. "I'll let them argue. This works in my favor," he whispered in her ear, making her giggle.

Jimin realized what Jungkook had done and sent a teasing glare towards him. "We're supposed to work together!" he said.

Jungkook thought about it for a moment then shook his head. "Nah. You've had enough time with her. It's my turn," he said, holding her tight and turning away from Jimin.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "That's okay. I'll get my time with her later," he said, with a teasing wink.

Y/N pulled out of Jungkook's arms. "We better get going. Tae's probably waiting on us all to get there," she said.

By the time they arrived at Taehyung's condo, the party was in full swing. Taehyung had invited most of his friends from the art department and several other people. He was slightly tipsy when they walked in. "There's my girl!" he yelled, running to Y/N and planting a kiss on her face. "You're late! Ooh but you're so cuddly! I'm going to stay right here all night."

Y/N laughed then turned to Yoongi. "This is all your fault for buying me this sweater!"

Taehyung turned to Yoongi. "Oooh... you bought her this? You should buy one for you too so I can snuggle you."

Yoongi blushed but laughed it off. "I got you something better," he said with a wink.

Jimin and Jungkook led Y/N further into the living room, sticking close to her side. Jungkook let out a low growl when he saw the familiar girls in front of them. Mina had arrived with Siobhan. "What's she doing here?" he asked Hoseok, who had just come in from the kitchen.

Hoseok shrugged. "Siobhan came with Jaehyoung only because she knew Yoongi would be here. I'm sure Mina tagged along with them," he said in a quiet voice. "They haven't said anything to Jaehyoung since they arrived."

Mina saw Jungkook and made her way over to him, her face pink from alcohol. "Jungkookie!" she cried out. "I missed you." She went to put her arms around him, but Y/N stopped her with a glare.

"Touch my soulmate and I will rip your damn hands off. Keep away from both of them," Y/N said with a snarl.

Mina's eyes narrowed. "You don't have a soulmate," she said nastily.

Y/N pulled the edge of her sweater down, baring her mark. "Oh really?" she asked with a smirk.

Mina's eyebrows went nearly into her hairline. "What... how... when did that happen?" she stammered out.

Y/N smiled at her. "I've always had it. Kookie just needed to see you for who you really are."

Mina turned to Jimin. "Well maybe I can have one of them. Jimin you don't really want to be the third wheel here since you're not her soulmate, do you? I can make it all better," she said seductively.

Jimin's face turned blank. "Actually she's my soulmate too, but I'm not dropping my pants to show you my mark. Only one person has seen it," he said, a hard glare taking over his delicate features.

Mina's mouth opened and closed like a fish. "How do you have two soulmates? This can't be true."

Y/N nodded her head. "Sorry Mina. It's true, but lucky for me, I don't have anything to prove to you." Y/N took Jimin and Jungkook's hands and led them away, but turned back again. "And Mina?" her voice went deadly serious. "I meant what I said. Touch my soulmates and I will destroy you."

Jungkook looked at Y/N in shock once they were far enough away. "I can't lie," he said, shaking his head. "That was hot!"

Jimin smiled. "Right? The way she went into protective mode?" Jimin pulled her into his arms. "Damn baby. I wish we were alone right now."

Jungkook cocked an eyebrow. "Alone? Did you forget someone?" he asked.

Jimin raised his eyebrows in surprise then smiled. "Hmmm... seems I underestimated you JK."

Jungkook smiled. "Wrong move," he said quietly, his voice husky.

Y/N gulped at the intensity in their voices. She was wondering what they were referring to, but decided to let it go. Tonight was about Taehyung.