Chapter 13

Y/N moved along with Jimin, following his easy moves, pressed tight against his body. For tonight, she would forget about Jungkook and her broken heart. She would forget that the man she loved was in love with another. She would forget that the soulmate mark she had received should have been on someone else. She would forget about the things she could never have.

Y/N was so caught up in her thoughts that she jumped in surprise when she felt Hoseok's arms wrap around her from behind. She turned to face him, pulling herself from Jimin's arms.

"Jiminie, can I steal her for a dance?" Hoseok asked.

Jimin pouted for a moment, but then relented. "Only one. I'll be back babe!" he said, blowing her a kiss.

Y/N rolled her eyes, but intertwined her hands around Hoseok's neck as the music slowed. "Hi Hobi," she said sweetly.

"Hey gorgeous," he replied. "You look amazing tonight."

Y/N pulled back and looked him up and down, her eyes taking in the sight of his muscular frame in jeans and a black button down shirt. His shirt clung to the hard planes of his chest, while his tight pants showcased his thick thighs.

Hoseok laughed at her open assessment. "Like what you see pretty girl?" he asked, a smirk on his pretty mouth.

Y/N blushed. "You always look handsome. Tonight isn't any different," she said.

Hoseok smiled at her sweetly then sighed. "What's the matter Hobi?" Y/N asked, immediately picking up on the change in his demeanor.

Hoseok shook his head. "It's nothing bad pretty girl. It's just sometimes... sometimes I wish you were my soulmate. I could love you and take care of you. My family would adore you just as much as I do," he said.

Y/N smiled sadly at him. "Oh Hobi. You don't know how many times I wished that was true. I often wished you were my soulmate. Or Jimin. Or Yoongi. Why did it have to be him?" she asked.

Hoseok shook his head. "I don't know," he asked. He regretted bringing up the topic. Jimin and Yoongi had been a great distraction to her broken heart and he didn't want it to come back around, especially in a crowd of people.

Y/N laid her head on Hoseok's chest, snuggling into him. Hoseok looked up and saw Jungkook's eyes on them, or more specifically Y/N. His glare darkened at the other man, causing Jungkook to blush and turn away. Hoseok turned his attention back to Y/N, pressing a gentle kiss to the top of her head.

As the music ended, Y/N lifted her head from his chest, kissing his cheek. "Love you Hobi," she said sweetly.

"Love you too pretty girl. Always," he replied.

"Aww do you love me too?" Jimin asked from behind them, a pout on his perfect lips, pulling her from Hoseok's arms.

"No," Y/N said seriously, laughing at the hurt expression on Jimin's face. "Of course I love you Jiminie! How could I not?"

Jimin's bright smile returned and he twirled her in his arms. "Sorry Hobi. I said only one dance," he said, pulling her close.

Hoseok smiled at the silly behavior. "You're going to have to give up more than one dance. Yoongi and Tae both want a turn with her," he warned.

Jimin swayed her gently side to side even though the tempo of the music was upbeat. "Why does everyone want to steal my girl? I may have to hide away with her somewhere," he said.

Y/N laughed at him, and then pulled back a little. "Jiminie you make me crazy!" she said.

"Babe, I can make you way crazier. You have no idea what I can do with these," he said, pursing his full lips at her.