Chapter 15

The next day, Yoongi and Y/N spent a lazy day, cuddling on the couch and watching movies. Taehyung and Hoseok showed up around 4, with Jimin coming a half hour later. They ordered in food and joked around. Jimin was his usual flirty self and Y/N was happy to see that things didn't seem awkward with them. She didn't want to lose her best friend. She put the entire event out of her mind and chalked it up to too much alcohol.

Taehyung explained to the group about the fiasco with Mina and Jungkook. Yoongi's eyes narrowed in irritation when Taehyung relayed Mina still wanting to date Jungkook.

"I'm not surprised. Her friend, Chevron, said the same thing to me," Yoongi said, disgust on his face.

Y/N laughed. "Her name is Siobhan and I know her soulmate. He's a really sweet guy in the art department," she said. "Jaehyoung."

Taehyung shivered. "That poor guy," he said. "He really is nice. Too bad he has such a horror for a soulmate."

Jimin shrugged. "Maybe he'll get lucky and fall in love with someone without a soulmate. Since his doesn't want him, he still deserves to be happy."

Taehyung thought for a moment. "Yeah you're right," he said, thinking. He turned to Y/N. "Hey how do you like Jaehyoung?" he asked.

Y/N looked surprise for a moment. "He's very nice, but I'm not ready for that," she said.

Taehyung nodded in understanding, missing the look that passed between Hoseok and Y/N. "Just keep him in mind when you're ready," he said.

Jimin jumped up, making an excuse about needing the bathroom. He stepped into the one in the hall, shutting and locking the door behind him. He leaned over the sink, clenching his fists against the marble counter. The thought of Y/N with someone else was doing strange things to his chest. When he arrived she greeted him normally, as though they didn't share an amazing kiss last night. So he took his cue from her and flirted as he usually did. She brushed it off like she usually did, occasionally sending back a savage comment.

Jimin composed himself, splashing water on his face. He left the bathroom and sat down on the couch next to her. He wrapped an arm around her, nuzzling her neck. "Let's get out of here babe. Come show me your room," he said.

Yoongi sent him a questioning look, but Jimin brushed it off. Y/N shoved his arm off her shoulder. "You're not going in my room," she said. "Don't be a pervert."

"Yeah Y/N. Your room is messy anyways," Yoongi said.

"Not everyone is an absolute neat freak like you. Sorry my room isn't as clean as yours! I don't know how you sleep in there," she shot back, a smile on her face.

"You slept in there pretty good last night," Yoongi said with a smirk.

The room went silent as a tomb. Y/N blushed at the memory of her climbing in bed with Yoongi.

Hoseok glared at Yoongi. "What the hell is going on?" he asked.

Yoongi held up both hands. "Nothing. I swear. She couldn't sleep, so she came in my room," he said quickly.

"He's right Hobi. We just slept," Y/N said softly. "I was having a rough night."

Hoseok's face softened at her words. "As long as you slept on opposite sides of the bed," he said. He caught the look that passed between the two. "Really Y/N?"

"Come on Hobi. You know I'm a cuddler. I've cuddled you in your bed many times," Y/N replied.

Now it was Hoseok's turn to flush. "Damn Y/N. Why you gotta call me out like that?" he asked, a smile on his face.