Chapter 35

Jimin pulled Y/N into his bedroom; Jungkook followed then closed and locked the door behind him then leaned up against it.  Jimin turned Y/N so she was facing Jungkook then wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and kissed her neck. 

"Look at how much JK wants you," Jimin whispered in her ear. 

Y/N looked at Jungkook and saw the evidence of his longing in his eyes and the bulge of his erection beneath his tight jeans.  Jimin pushed her gently forward and she leaned into Jungkook, pressing her lips to his.  Jungkook hesitated since Jimin was still holding her, but then melted into her touch.

Jimin slipped his hands under Y/N's sweater, running his cool fingertips up her warm skin.  "She's so soft JK.  Her skin is so soft," Jimin said quietly, his voice husky.

Jungkook groaned into her lips at Jimin's words.  He pulled back so Jimin could slide her sweater up and over her head, dropping it to the floor.  Jungkook pulled her lips back to his as Jimin filled his hands with her breasts. 

Y/N's lips moved to the side of Jungkook's throat and he tilted his head to give her better access.  Y/N rained soft kisses down his neck to the collar of his button up shirt.  She quickly undid the buttons then slipped it off his shoulders and onto the floor.  Jimin unhooked Y/N's bra, tossing it behind him.  Jungkook pulled her close, her breasts flush against his chest. 

Jungkook turned her in his arms then ran his hands up her sides to cover her breasts.  Jimin moved forward and pressed his plush lips to hers.  Jungkook rubbed her pebbled flesh between his fingers, causing her to moan into Jimin's mouth.  Jimin pulled her close and Y/N could feel the hardness beneath his jeans.  She ran her hand over the thick bulge, moaning as she remembered how his erection felt in her hands. 

Jimin pulled back.  "Are you sure you know what you're asking for baby?" he asked. 

Y/N nodded, pulling his long sleeve shirt over his head and baring his beautiful chest.  "I want you.  I want JK.  I want you both so bad," she said.

Jimin kissed her deeply before leaning down and taking one of her nipples between his plush lips.  Y/N groaned at the sensation and leaned back against Jungkook's chest.  He ran his hands down her stomach, stopping at the button of her jeans.

Jungkook hesitated, but when Y/N nodded he unbuttoned them, allowing Jimin to strip them off her long legs.  Y/N was left standing in a red silk thong.  Jimin looked at her, a smirk on his face.  "Did you wear these just for us?" he said.

Jungkook ran a finger along the edge of her thong then slipped it beneath the fabric.  He groaned as he felt the dampness beneath his finger.  "She's already dripping Jiminie.  I think she likes the idea of having both of us," Jungkook said.  He rubbed her clit between his fingers then slipped a long finger into her.

Y/N moaned at the sensation, rubbing her ass on Jungkook's erection.  Jimin smiled at her frantic movements.  "Look at you baby.  You're so needy," he said.  He looked at Jungkook over her shoulder.  "I'll make you a deal.  I get to taste her first.  You can take her first."

"Wait... the two of you haven't?" Jungkook asked. 

Jimin shook his head.  "Not yet," he replied. "Do we have a deal?"

Jungkook nodded frantically in agreement. 

Jimin led Y/N over to the bed, pushing her down gently.  Y/N scooted up until she was resting against Jimin's pillows.  Jimin stripped her thong off then settled himself between her legs.  "I've been wanting a taste of this," he said huskily then covered her with his mouth.  He rubbed her clit between his lips then flicked it with his tongue. 

Y/N moaned at his mouth on her.  Jungkook moved by her head and captured her lips with his.  He stroked her bottom lip with his tongue until she opened her mouth to him.  His tongue slipped into her mouth just as Jimin's finger slipped into her slit. 

Jimin's hot mouth was relentless and soon Y/N was grabbing onto the bed sheets, moaning into Jungkook's mouth as she tightened around Jimin's finger, her body clenching him tightly.  He sat up, running a hand over his chin, wiping off her juices.  He licked his fingers, causing Y/N to blush.

"Don't be embarrassed baby," Jimin said.  "You taste amazing."  He turned to Jungkook.  "She's so ready for you.  There's a box of condoms in the drawer."

Jungkook opened the drawer and pulled out the unopened box.  He looked at Jimin in surprise.  Jimin shrugged.  "I bought them a couple weeks ago.  Figured I would need them eventually," he said.

Jungkook opened the box and pulled out two.  He set them both on the nightstand then quickly stood and stripped out of his jeans and boxers, his beautiful body on display.  He picked up the condom and tore the wrapper with his teeth then quickly rolled it down his hard length.

Jungkook kneeled between Y/N's legs and ran his finger down her wet slit before slipping it inside her.  "Oh sweetheart.  You're so wet.  Was Jiminie that good?  Did he make you feel that good?" he asked.  He smiled as Y/N's body tightened at his sexy words and the memory of Jimin's mouth on her.  "I'm guessing that's a yes.  Your body just squeezed my finger."

Jungkook positioned himself at her entrance and slowly pushed the tip of his erection into her body.  He stopped when he felt the resistance.  "I'm sorry sweetheart," he whispered.  "I know it hurts."

Y/N smiled at him, trying to relax her body through the slight sting.  "It's okay," she said.

Jungkook leaned over, kissing her deeply and pushed himself in all the way to the hilt.  Y/N's body tightened at the pain, but Jungkook held himself still, whispering I love you into her ear over and over again.

After a moment, Y/N nodded at him.  "Are you ready to move?"

Jungkook groaned then pulled himself out slowly before pushing all the way back in, sweat dripping from his face onto Y/N's.  Y/N's eyes rolled back in her head at the feeling.  She looked at Jimin and beckoned him over.   He stripped out of his jeans and boxers then kneeled next to her side. 

Y/N reached out for his hard length and stroked him gently, her hands moving at the same pace of Jungkook in her body.  Jimin reached down and rubbed her clit as Jungkook moved slowly in and out of her.

Jimin bent down and pressed his lips to hers adding another sensation to Y/N's already sensitive body.  Between Jungkook's steady thrusts, Jimin's finger on her clit and his mouth on hers, Y/N could feel her body starting to tighten around Jungkook.

Jungkook felt her body start to clench.  He lifted himself onto his knees and pulled her legs over his thighs then began to thrust furiously, his fingers digging into her hips. 

Y/N's body clenched around him as her orgasm pulled her in.  The tightening of Y/N around Jungkook caused him to find his own release.  He thrust into her deeply one more time then stilled as his body emptied itself into the condom.

Jungkook collapsed on top of her, kissing her face, before rolling to his side, slowly pulling himself out of her body.  He stood up on shaking legs and peeled off the used condom, tossing it into Jimin's wastebasket.  He went into the bathroom to wash his hands and get a warm wet cloth to clean up Y/N.

Jimin laid down next his beautiful soulmate.  "You did so well baby.  You took Kookie so good.  I can't wait to feel you around me," he whispered into hair, kissing her gently.  "I love you so much."  He stroked her hair, losing himself at the look of pure bliss on her face.

Jungkook came in with the cloth and gently wiped the sweat from Y/N's face before wiping the dampness from between her legs.  He tossed the towel into the hamper then lay down on the other side of her.

"That was incredible sweetheart," he said softly, kissing her hair then capturing her lips with his. 

At his kiss, Y/N could feel the stirrings of desire again.  She could feel Jimin's erection pressed against her hip.  She reached her hand down, stroking him.  Jimin stopped her with a hand to her wrist.  "We don't have to do this right now," he said.

Y/N turned towards him, kissing him deeply then leaned back to look at him  "I want to Jiminie.  I want to feel you inside me."