Chapter 27

Y/N changed into a pair of flannel pants and one of Jimin's t-shirts, while he stripped down to his boxers. He pulled down the blankets and climbed in, holding out his arms to her. Y/N got in the bed, snuggling into his embrace.

"Mmm Jiminie. You're so warm and snuggly," she said, burying her face in his bare chest.

Jimin smiled as her lashes tickled him. "See? You should have got in my bed a long time ago."

Y/N looked up at him, smiling at his cute words. Jimin leaned down and pressed his lips to hers, angling his head to mold their lips together. Y/N let out a breathy moan and Jimin deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue between her lips. Y/N let out another moan at the feeling of his tongue stroking hers. Jimin was an amazing kisser, his plush lips moving against hers as if they were made for each other.

Jimin pulled back then trailed his lips down the side of her neck. "Baby I love you. So much," he whispered in her hair. He lifted his head and looked at her. "Can... can I touch you?" he asked gently. Y/N hesitated then nodded. "Are you sure?" he asked. "I won't if you don't want me to. It's okay."

Y/N nodded again. "Please Jiminie. I want you to," she said, pulling his lips back to hers.

Jimin kissed her for a moment, then trailed his hand down to edge of her shirt. He slipped his hand under the hem of her shirt, groaning at the feel of her warm skin against his cool fingertips. He rubbed slow circles on her stomach before sliding his hand up until her breast filled his hand. Y/N moaned into his mouth as he rubbed her nipple between his fingers.

"Oh Jimin," she whispered. "I love you."

Jimin lost it at the way she said his name. He pressed his lips to hers again. The first few kisses were soft and sweet. His kiss this time was intense and filled with his desire for her. He ran his hand down her body to the waistband of her flannel pants. He slid his hand under the hand of her pants, waiting for her to stop him. When she didn't, he sat up and slid the pants down her long legs, tossing them on the floor behind him. He laid back down next to her, pulling her into his arms again, bringing her lips back to his.

Jimin slipped his fingers under the waistband of her silk panties. He found her sensitive nub and rubbed it gently, causing a moan of pleasure to escape her lips. He moved his hand further down and ran a finger up her wet slit before sliding it gently inside her.

Y/N wrenched her lips away from his, as her eyes rolled back from the sensation of his fingers. Jimin kissed down the side of her neck, down to her collarbone, sucking gently, leaving his mark on her creamy skin.

Y/N could feel Jimin's erection pressed against her hip. She slipped her hand into his boxers, stroking him gently. Jimin groaned against her neck. "Oh baby. Oh my god. Your hand feels so good on me," he whispered.

Y/N stroked him quickly as he thrusted his finger in and out of her wet slit, gently inserting a second finger. He rubbed her clit at the same time, causing Y/N to moan his name. Jimin could feel her body start to clench around his fingers at the same time he could feel his own release begin to build. His body tightened just as she found her release. He captured her lips with his and let out a low whine as he came over her fingers.

Jimin slowly pulled his fingers from her body, smiling at the expression of bliss on Y/N's face. He knew the same expression was mirrored on his own face.

Jimin sat up and went into his bathroom. He grabbed a warm, wet towel and went back to his bed. Y/N sat up and took the towel, wiping off her hand as Jimin changed his boxers. Jimin took the towel then tossed it into his laundry basket. He turned off the light, got into bed, and pulled her into his arms.

"I've never done anything like that before," she said, her shyness evident in her voice.

Jimin tightened his arms around her. "Baby that was amazing. I love you with all my heart," he said, pressing his lips to hers in a gentle kiss.

Y/N smiled in the darkness. "I love you Jimin. So much," she replied, snuggling against his bare chest.

Jimin pressed one last kiss to the top of her soft hair then drifted off to sleep with Y/N held tightly in his arms.

*****

The next morning, Jimin woke up to a soft knock on his bedroom door. He carefully got out of bed to avoid waking Y/N. He checked to make sure she was covered then opened his bedroom door, rubbing his puffy eyes.

"What's up JK?" he asked.

"Umm... Tae made breakfast," Jungkook stammered. "He told me to wake you up and ask if you were hungry."

Jimin yawned, then turned back to look at Y/N who was sleeping snuggled under his comforter. "Let me wake her up and we'll be down in a few minutes," Jimin said.

Jungkook nodded and headed down the stairs as Jimin shut his door. Jimin climbed back into his bed with Y/N, pulling her into his arms. "Wake up baby," Jimin whispered in her ear, then kissed her neck. "Tae made breakfast."

Y/N whined in her sleep, snuggling close. "No. I want to stay right here with you," she said, kissing his bare chest.

"Mmm baby," Jimin groaned at the feeling of her lips on his bare skin. "As much as I want to, we've got classes this morning."

Y/N opened her eyes and pouted at him. "Let's skip class and stay right here," she said.

Jimin kissed her lips then sat up, pulling her up with him. "Come on," Jimin said. "You know you don't want to miss class."

Y/N sighed then nodded, getting up. "You're right," she said. "This weekend, you should come stay at my place. That way I can keep you in my bed."

Jimin swatted her ass then laughed as she squealed. "Ooohh finally trying to get me in your bed. Told you dream about this ass," Jimin said.

Y/N leaned down and kissed his neck. "Your ass isn't what I'm dreaming about," she said before turning and heading into the bathroom.

Jimin's mouth dropped open and he could feel his cheeks heat up. He laughed out loud. His girl had a little bit of a dirty streak. He couldn't wait to find out just how dirty she could be.