Chapter 37

Over the next few weeks, everything seemed to settle into place. Jimin and Jungkook moved into Y/N's apartment with her, while Yoongi spent more and more time at Taehyung's condo before finally caving in and moving in.

Y/N shed a few tears as Yoongi packed his stuff. "Who I am going to cuddle with during movies now?" she asked, sitting on his bed.

Yoongi came down and sat next to Y/N, pulling her into his arms. "Did you forget you have two soulmates?" he asked. "You'll get plenty of movie cuddles. Besides, I'll still come and see you all the time."

Y/N sniffed then wiped her tears before hugging Yoongi tightly. "Love you Yoongi. I want you to be so happy with Tae. I know he's going to make you happy, but I'm going to miss you," she said.

Yoongi brushed her hair back from her face. "Love you too honey," he replied before standing and heading back to the dresser to grab a stack of shirts. He turned and saw Y/N's sad face. He pulled a t-shirt off the stack and threw it at her, laughing as it landed on top of her head. "Here. Hang on to this shirt. It's the one you steal all the time anyways," he said.

Y/N pulled the shirt off her head and smiled sadly down at it. "I know you're only going to be a short while away, but it's not the same," she explained.

Jungkook knocked on the open door. "You alright sweetheart?" he asked, concern on his face when he saw her tears.

Yoongi nodded. "She's just sad I'm moving out," he said quietly in way of explanation.

Jungkook nodded. He understood but couldn't feel the pang of envy in his chest. Y/N hadn't cried when he moved out and over to Mina's apartment months ago. He had to admit it hurt a bit to see his soulmate crying over someone that wasn't him. Jungkook kissed her cheek then left the two of them alone.

Jungkook was sitting on the couch, lost in thought when Jimin came in and plopped down next to him.

"You okay Kookie?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook shrugged then sighed. "Y/N is really upset about Yoongi moving out. Do you... do you think she is upset about me being her soulmate and wishes Yoongi was?" he asked Jimin nervously.

Jimin shook his head immediately. "I know you don't like to hear this Kookie, but Y/N adores Yoongi and he adores her. When you broke her heart, he was the one there to pick up the pieces and help her put it back together. He was there for her when she was at the lowest point in her life," Jimin said, patting him on the shoulder.

Jungkook sighed again. "I hate thinking about that time. I hate myself for hurting her so badly. I don't know how to completely get past it. What if she hasn't really forgiven me?" he asked.

Jimin rubbed his shoulder. "I don't think that's it. You have to remember Y/N went through a lot the last several months. Finding out your best friends are your soulmates. Getting attacked and being in a coma. Losing a close female friend. Now Yoongi moving out. Things are changing for her. You know as well as I do how she handles change," Jimin said reassuringly. "I promise you Kookie. She loves you and is happy you're her soulmate."

Jungkook reached over and hugged Jimin. "I'm glad you're in this with me Jiminie. I don't know what I would do without the both of you," he said. As much as Jungkook loved Jimin, he realized the love was strictly platonic. Y/N was the sole reason they shared a bond. And if Jungkook had to be truthful, if he had to share his soulmate, he was happy it was with Jimin.

*****

Hoseok stopped by Taehyung's the day Yoongi moved in. He knocked on the door and heard scuffling around, followed by Taehyung calling out "just a minute."

Hoseok waited patiently at the door until Taehyung answered it. His normally immaculate hair was mussed, his lips were swollen, and his silk shirt was misbuttoned. Hoseok smirked at the sight then smiled when Taehyung opened the door wider, inviting him in.

Yoongi was sitting on the couch, trying to act natural and Hoseok wanted to laugh. "You guys are soulmates. You don't have to pretend around me. I get it. I do," he said, waving his hand at him.

Yoongi visibly relaxed and smiled. "Thanks. I appreciate that," he said sincerely. He really liked this group of friends and didn't want things to become awkward around them.

"How did Y/N handle you moving out?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi smiled sadly. "She's okay since she has Jungkook and Jimin with her but she was upset about it," he admitted. "I wish there was something I could do to make her feel better."

Hoseok smiled. "She'll be okay. Just be prepared for her to text you all the time," he said.

Yoongi laughed. "How's everything going with you?" he asked.

Hoseok's smile dropped. "Umm... what has Tae told you about my family?" he asked.

Yoongi looked confused. "Nothing, why?" he responded.

Hoseok sighed. "My family owns a graphic design company in the city. They want me to take over the accounting department," he explained.

Yoongi stared at him in shock. "What about your dancing?" he asked as Taehyung came into the room, shirt still misbuttoned.

"They don't know I take dance. I have a double major. One in accounting and one in contemporary dance," Hoseok said, looking down at his hands. "They pay for my accounting degree, but I'm also here on a dance scholarship."

Taehyung sat next to Yoongi and reached for his hand. "When are you planning on telling your parents?" he asked.

Hoseok gave him a half smile. "That's actually why I'm here. At the end of the semester, the college is hosting a dance competition. There is a segment of solo dances and one with partners. I want to invite my parents, but I'm not sure what to say."

Taehyung looked thoughtful. "You should really just tell them the truth," he said. "They're going to find out sooner or later. Your mom is really sweet. I think she would be understanding about it."

Hoseok nodded. "I'm not so concerned about my mama. She's the one that enrolled me in dance when I was a kid. I'm more worried about my dad. He never came to a competition when I was in high school. He used to say dancing was for girls."

"I'm sorry Hobi," Yoongi said, his pity for his friend evident in his voice. "I get it. My mom never supported my music. She wanted me to get a business degree, but it made me miserable."

Hoseok nodded. "Why is music and dance always seen as the side lines but not the majors? Why couldn't our families understand? Why can't they be happy for us since it makes us happy?"

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know Hobi. I just don't know."