Chapter 24

Y/N stared at him in shock for a second before a smile bloomed across her face. "Jiminie I love you too. I really do," she said.

Jimin's face lit up in a smile. He pulled her close again, pressing his lips to hers. He moved his lips against hers gently. Y/N left out a soft moan and he slid his tongue between her lips. Jimin angled his head to deepen the kiss, wrapping both arms around her waist. Y/N twined her arms around his neck, tangling her fingers in his silky hair.

Jungkook noticed Y/N and Jimin weren't behind them. He backtracked and stepped around the corner of the fence. His heart clenched and his stomach dropped at the sight before him. Jimin was leaning against the fence, with Y/N wrapped in his arms and his mouth pressed against hers, kissing her deeply. Jungkook stumbled back a step and hurried away from the couple. He felt tears prick the back of his eyes. This just seemed to make everything more real. He just saw one of his closest friends kissing his beautiful best friend and the love of his life.

Jungkook hurried back to the guys, just as Namjoon turned and looked behind him. "Where did Y/N and Jimin escape to?" he asked.

"We're right here," Jimin said, coming around the corner of the fence with Y/N's hand in his.

Namjoon took in the sight in front of him: swollen lips, Jimin's mussed hair, and the blush that covered both of their cheeks. He shook his head. "You two are gross," he said.

Y/N stuck her lip out in a pout. "You don't remember you and Jin when you first got together?" she asked, a question in her eyes. "You don't remember when I walked in on you with your hand down..."

Namjoon cut her off quickly. "Yah! Not in front of the kids," he said, pointing to Jimin and Taehyung.

"You're forgetting what I walked in on this morning," Jimin said, with a devilish smirk on his face.

Namjoon waved his hand at them. "Fine. Be as gross as you want," he relented.

The rest of the time at the pumpkin patch passed quickly. Taehyung ended up choosing only three pumpkins this time. They looked around the Halloween shop, went through the hall of mirrors, and took tons of photos of and with each other.

On the way home, Y/N sat in the backseat with Yoongi again. She laid her head on his shoulder and dozed off. She didn't catch the sweet look Jimin gave her when he saw her sleeping form in the rearview mirror.

They stopped for a late dinner before arriving back at Taehyung's condo. Everyone went in and collapsed in different places around the room. Y/N spread out on the floor, with Hoseok lying beside her, his head on her stomach. She ran her fingers through his dark hair, causing him to smile at the gentle touch.

"You haven't done that in a while," he said, opening his eyes and looking at her.

Y/N nodded. "I know Hobi."

Jimin and Taehyung sat on the couch, resting their heads on each other. Jimin pulled out his phone and was going through his pictures from the pumpkin patch, showing them to Taehyung. Taehyung laughed at the picture of Y/N nose to nose with the bunny. Jin came into the room, laughing at the sight before him. Even Namjoon looked exhausted, laying face down on the floor.

Jungkook sat on the other couch and leaned his head back against the cushions, rubbing his tired eyes, and Yoongi plopped down next to him. He nudged Y/N in the side with his foot and she peeled open one eye to glare at him.

"What do you want?" she asked, before closing her eye again.

"Ready to head home honey?" Yoongi asked. "We've got class tomorrow."

Y/N nodded and stood up, stretching before leaning down to give hugs to the guys.

Jimin whined in protest when she kissed him. "Baby, can't you stay here with me tonight?" he asked, hanging onto her hand.

Y/N shook her head then ran her fingers through his silky hair. "Not tonight. I have no clean clothes and all my school stuff is at home," she said.

Jimin whined again and pulled her into his lap. "Tomorrow night then," he said firmly.

Y/N giggled and nuzzled his neck, before kissing it. "Tomorrow night," she agreed. She got up off the couch and Jimin got to his feet behind her.

"Come on," he said, pulling her towards the kitchen. She looked at him in confusion. "You don't really want me to give you a proper kiss in front of everyone here, do you?" he asked, a devilish smirk on his face. Y/N blushed. "Ha. I didn't think so."

Hoseok laughed as they left the room. "Who knew our little Jiminie would be so whipped for her?" he asked. "I knew he always liked her, but she's really got him around her finger."

Namjoon smiled. "I love it," he said. "They're so adorable together."

Jin smiled when he heard a giggle coming from the kitchen. "I haven't seen Y/N this happy in a long time," he replied, from his perch on the arm of the couch.

Jungkook kept his eyes close trying to ignore the conversation. He didn't want everyone to see his heart breaking. When was the last time Y/N was really happy? Jungkook knew it hadn't been in the last year. Ever since he had started dating Mina, her smiles had changed. She seemed okay, but they weren't as open as they had always been. Could Y/N have been upset about him dating Mina? He didn't understand why since she introduced them. Jungkook rubbed his eyes again. He just didn't understand any of it.

Jimin came back into the room, a happy grin on his face. Y/N followed behind him, the same smile on her face. "Alright Yoonie," she said. "I'm ready."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "No Yoonie. It's awful."

Jimin hugged her tightly. "I love you," he whispered in her ear.

"I love you too Jiminie," she said, against his neck before Yoongi took her hand and dragged her away.

Once in the car, Yoongi looked at the dopey look on Y/N's face. "Jimin told you, didn't he?" he asked.

Y/N looked at him in confusion. "Told me what?" she asked.

"That he loves you," Yoongi said. Y/N's cheeks turned pink and she nodded shyly. Yoongi squeezed her fingers. "I've never heard him say those words to anyone honey. He better not hurt you, but please don't hurt him."

Y/N tightened her fingers around Yoongi's. "I won't. I promise. I love him, Yoongi. I really do."

Yoongi looked thoughtful at the conviction in her voice. "Yeah. I can see you do."