Chapter 29

The next several weeks passed by in a blur. Y/N and Jimin's relationship flourished. They spent every several nights together. They would spend the day with the rest of the guys then cuddled in Y/N's bed at night. They spent a lot of time kissing and touching each other, but hadn't yet taken the next step. Jimin never pressured her into something that she just wasn't ready for. The nights they slept in their own beds, they would facetime until past midnight. Yoongi teased Y/N about her dark circles, but had never seen her so happy.

They attended the BTS concert right after Halloween and laughed at each other's reactions. They sang along to all their songs and had a great time during the meet and greet backstage. Y/N admitted she was a huge fan or Cooky and Chimmy and was ecstatic when they took photos with her. They signed her hat and she had to stop herself from swooning. Shooky dozed off on the couch durng the meeting and Tata took pictures of him with Y/N's phone, while RJ scolded him. Jimin explained he was in the dance program in the university and Mang asked him to demonstrate some moves. They were impressed with his ability, calling him a natural. Koya gave him a card and told him to contact their manager after he graduated in two years. Jimin left the concert on cloud nine, hugging Y/N and thanking her over and over again.

Jungkook saw the changes in Y/N, but didn't want to admit them out loud. He was getting used to the idea of Y/N and Jimin together, but only because their relationship hadn't changed as much as he thought it would. Jimin still flirted outrageously with her, but it was different somehow. More than once, he had caught them kissing. They didn't flaunt that part of their relationship and always broke apart whenever someone came in the room.

Y/N still showered Taehyung, Yoongi, and Hoseok with her easy affection, but avoided touching Jungkook. She had called him Kookie on accident a couple times and he had to stop himself from begging her to say it again. He missed the closeness they once shared and was working hard to fix it.

The guys and Y/N spent a lot of time together before Jin and Namjoon left for Namjoon's tour in Europe. They were heading out the second week of December and would be gone until March. Y/N shed tears when they left, but they promised to keep in contact and send tons of photos.

Winter break at the college was fast approaching. The school would shut down the week before Christmas and open up again after New Years. Y/N had spent a day with Taehyung Christmas shopping, trying to find Jimin the perfect gift. However, after the BTS concert, she didn't know how to top that. Taehyung helped her find a couple hoodies that Jimin had his eye on and a Bluetooth speaker.

Jimin had found the perfect gift for Y/N and was excited to give her. He had searched for days for the gift and finally found it a store just outside of town. He had it engraved at a store in the shopping complex. He was sure she would love it, but was nervous to give her.

He had shown it to Hoseok. "What do you think?" Jimin asked nervously.

Hoseok's face lit up in a grin. "I think she's going to love it. This is really amazing."

Jimin smiled at the reassurance. "I really hope so," he said, putting it back in the box.

On the last day of classes before winter break, Y/N was running late to meet the guys. They were supposed to go out for drinks, dinner and go ice-skating in the park. She was riding with Jimin and Yoongi and meeting Hoseok and Taehyung there. She had just walked out of the girls' bathroom, where she was touching up her makeup, when she saw someone waiting right outside.

Jennie was leaning against the wall, her arms crossed over her chest. "You just don't understand, do you?" she asked.

Y/N rolled her eyes and went to walk past the girl, but Jennie stepped in front of her. "What do you want Jennie?" Y/N asked tiredly.

"Simple," Jennie replied. "I want you to stop seeing Jimin."

Y/N laughed out loud at her outrageous request. "You're kidding me, right? I don't have time for this."

Jennie's face flushed in anger, as she grabbed Y/N by the front of her shirt. She dragged her around the corner and into an empty hallway.

Y/N's eyes filled with tears as Jennie slammed her against the wall. The tiny red headed girl was stronger than she thought.

"You don't deserve Jimin," Jennie hissed, grabbing the girl's collar and landing a hard punch to Y/N's cheek. She dropped Y/N to the floor and kicked her harshly in the ribs. Y/N rolled to her stomach, spitting out blood.

"Jennie stop," Y/N said weakly.

Jennie landed another harsh kick to her stomach and Y/N curled up in pain. "I will have Jimin," she said, "and there's nothing you can do about it." Jennie grabbed Y/N's hair, slamming her head to the ground.

Y/N felt the harsh pain before darkness consumed her vision.