04

" 𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒖𝒑𝒔𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒇𝒐𝒚 "

I sat at lunch with a boy I had met the previous lesson, Theodore Nott. 'what's up' he asked nudging my foot from under the table. 'nothing. Nothing's wrong, I'll see you in magical creatures or whatever' I grabbed my bag and stalked off. I couldn't be bothered with Harry today, my first day of school and he was being a complete cow about it. 'Hey y/n!' I heard two familiar voices call after me. 'Fred, George' I grinned, my mood lifting. 'We saw you walk out assuming its about Harry being a git?' Fred asked I nodded 'yeah I just don't get it what's so bad about Slytherin?'

Draco's pov

'What's so bad about Slytherin?' I could recognise her voice anywhere with that accent of hers, I probably shouldn't be eavesdropping but who cares. 'Well most people who come out of Slytherin are dark witches or wizards but as you know we don't care you're still y/n' I made a small scoff sound, of course weaselby was trying to get into her pants. 'He's just upset because you've got the hots for malfoy' I straightened up I knew she liked me. 'I have not he's just my friend what's Harry's problem with me being friend's with him'. Oh. 'Potter' I mumbled with a bitter tone. He didn't deserve y/n in his life. Wait, why did I care about her being angry.

y/n's pov

I was stomping down to the forest down the steps when Draco ran down catching up with me, 'Got the hot's for me huh?' I could feel the smirk through his snobbish remark, 'not in the slightest I'd rather fuck Blaise than you' His smirk faltered for a second and I took it as my chance to run down a bit further to catch up with Blaise. 'Malfoy look's pissed' I looked back up to him and started laughing 'I told him I'd rather fuck you than him' Blaise smiled with me and swung an arm over my shoulder 'well in that case' He said in a jokey tone, I pushed his arm off me 'Hey I didn't say it was true just didn't want to build up his ego' Zabini shook his head and pushed me a little. 'his poor little feelings'.

'And open your books to page 49' I pulled a sour looking face at the book 'Exactly how do we do that?' Draco asked speaking mine and everyone else's thoughts. 'Just stroke the spine of course' Hagrid explained, I laughed and pushed Draco a little 'duh Draco just stroke the spine how dumb are you' Blaise seemed to find me funny Draco on the other hand did not, 'shut it accent girl just cause you want me to stroke you' I choked and started a broken laughter 'Wait no' I held on to his shoulder to re-balance my self from laughing to hard. 'If you're going to try and flirt with me Draco that is not the way' I giggled and shook my head walking off as he made some kind of nasty insult to Neville who was struggling with the book.

'I think they're funny' I heard Hermione's very recognisable voice probably talking to the boys, 'Oh yeah terribly funny, witty. God this place has gone to the dogs . Wait until my father hears they've got this oaf teaching classes' Blaise and I shared a look at the phrase about  his father apparently it was a well known Malfoy quote. 'shut up Malfoy' my brother grunted Malfoy made an ooh noise swaggering up to him. This couldn't be good I was half expecting Malfoy to punch him be he didn't he just pointed and screamed 'dementor dementor!' Harry whipped around out of fright, Hermione took his shoulder dragging him away. I shoved Malfoy 'what want to stick up for Potter all of a sudden' I shook my head 'only I get to be a prick to my brother' He chuckled and pulled me into his side leaning down into my ear 'careful y/n' I pulled my arm back and walked over to the front. 

'What are you doing here' To be completely honest I was hurt by Harry's words 'Well I'm here because the ministry think it's safe for me you?' my tone was laced with sarcasm. 'You know what I mean now you're all cosy with Malfoy' I frowned 'It's not just that though is it, it's about me being Slytherin isn't it?' Harry opened his mouth to reply but Hagrid interrupted us 'now who would like to come say hello?' I looked up at the beautiful hippogriff before us. I stepped back leaving Harry.

The animal that I had learnt called Buckbeak now had Harry acquaintanced on his back and was flying him around the black lake, Harry spread his arms out and I shook my head muttering 'the boy who lived' I walked back to where Draco was eating his stupid green apple. Harry landed back down and I could already see something had sparked in Malfoy, 'oh please' He murmured walking forward, I grabbed his hand 'don't' He ignored my advice and kept moving towards Buckbeak 'Yes you're not dangerous at all, are you, you great ugly brute' I slapped my head at his stupidity.

The animal reacted by lifting his front hooves bringing them down on Draco's arm, I sprinted forward dropping to his side whilst Hagrid distracted the beast 'you're an idiot Malfoy!' I shouted at him 'It's killed me' I shook my head 'Hagrid he needs to go to madam Pomfrey. Hagrid nodded agreeing and scooping him up, I followed them keeping conversation with Hagrid, I wasn't stressed about Malfoy he would be fine I was just slightly concerned.

I sat next to him in the hospital and wiped the hair out of his face, 'you know what you did was really stupid' He shook his head 'and now we're on last name basis' I scoffed 'why did you do that?' He sighed and rubbed his head with the other free hand 'I just thought maybe it would impress....' I leaned forward 'what?' He shook his head 'Just wanted to be better than Potter' I let out a light laugh 'Potter is a git don't try and compare to him it makes you look like an idiot now I have to go to dinner and so do you considering you're fine' He hid his smile and got up. 'It seems you do have the hots for me considering you sat with me' I rolled my eyes at him 'shut up Draco' He kicked my leg 'don't talk to me like that Potter' I nudged him 'hey' I glared at him 'fine y/n' I let my smile beam 'now who has the hots for who'. I laughed and ran into the great hall.