Chapter 29:Surprises

I didn't realize people read on their laptops as like a normal thing.

I've only read a laptop while I was at school when I was supposed to be doing work😅

Well enjoy this chapter, it's a little longer than normal, but not by that much.

||

A month or so flew by quickly, and the summer heat was upon them. It wasn't only the heat that had been rising, but the sexual tension between Mark and Yeonmi had only been building up. The heat between them was enough to burn.

To everyone else, they were normal, but with one another it was a lot deeper than that. Whenever Mark would be playing games on his laptop, Yeonmi would be there supporting him. Whenever Yeonmi was watching a drama, Mark would be there to poke fun at everything that made her bubbly.

Diving in even deeper, there was even more. After all of Yeonmi's kill missions or hits, Mark would wait in her room until she came home to sleep next to her; whenever he didn't she got nightmares. When Mark took hits or had other missions, Yeonmi would help relax him when he got back home.

Going into the depths of hell, it got even worse. As the weather grew hotter, it was practically impossible to wear long sleeves, unless someone was energized enough to turn on the air conditioning. Sweatpants turned into shorts, and shirts turned into tank tops; unless one of the boys decided to go completely shirtless.

With Mark and Yeonmi, things were a bit different when they were in their rooms. Mark would go in between their rooms with only shorts on, and Yeonmi would walk around with shorts and a sports bra. They were just trying to beat the heat, but instead they only made themselves warm up even more.

Yeonmi avoided staring at Mark while he went around shirtless, especially when he would start working out in his room; while she was just hanging out in his room. Mark was trying his best to not stare at Yeonmi whenever her shorts rode up. If either one of them stared too long things would get a bit intense.

Ten hours ago, Yeonmi came home around two in the morning from a mission at a bar. She only had a shot or two of soju, so she wasn't completely wasted. When she got home she was exhausted. She had to fight three grown men until backup arrived to help, and she had a nice bruise on her forearm to prove it.

Yeonmi went into her room, turning on only the small lamp on her desk before changing into pajamas. She was too tired to shower, she could just do it when she woke up. After changing, Yeonmi turned around to see a silhouette on her bed. She jumped back from shock and realized her mistake.

"You're lucky you didn't turn the real lights on, otherwise I would've seen everything."Mark smirked.

"You know, you could've said something, perv."

"I thought you were putting on a show."Yeonmi rolled her eyes at his words, "don't be like that, you should know I'm always here."Mark chuckled.

Yeonmi turned off the lamp, and walked over to her bed. Mark sat at the edge, waiting for her to lay down first. However, Yeonmi pushed him backwards and crawled over him, having all of the control in this situation.

"What are you doing?"Mark nervously asked.

"Didn't you want a show?"Yeonmi whispered into his ear, and it was only then that Mark smelled the alcohol.

"Mimi, you're drunk, go to bed."He wanted the show, but at the same time she was drunk.

Yeonmi ran her hand down Mark's chest and to his abs, right before kissing him. She chuckled to herself before moving herself off of Mark and to her pillow. Mark laid there for a second, stunned with what just happened, but he quickly gathered his composure and made his way next to her.