07

" 𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 "

I shivered whilst we walked over to the quidditch pitch it was hammering down with rain, 'you okay there' Malfoy asked coming up next to me 'Just cold that's all' He took a deep breath and took off his coat 'here' He sounded upset to give it to me but of course I accepted and put it on. 'you're doing quite well at this nice thing' He swung his arm around me which I quickly pushed off. 'It's only been a day' I nudged his side 'I know like I said its surprising'. I liked Draco trying to be nice because he really was trying it was kind of cute. 

'What are we doing going to a Gryffindor a game anyway you hate them' I questioned him, 'Just want to see Potter get beaten' I giggled and leaned into his body trying to push but it didn't work as he managed to get his arm around me. I struggled to get out of his grip but he had me tightly, 'Let me go!' I groaned still laughing. I looked forward and saw the trio giving me strong glares. 'Seriously Malfoy let go' I muttered 'not a chance y/n/n' I let out a little giggle at the nickname and paused in front of Harry. 'Good luck today' He let out a scoff and I rolled my eyes 'alright dickhead' I felt Malfoy squeeze my side. 'What do you mean?' Harry's voice pierced through the rain. Malfoy let me out of his grasp to turn to him.

'Me? I'm at your quidditch game supporting you no matter how much you glare at me and hate me I'm here' I lied I was here because Draco wanted to see him lose but I wasn't going to tell him that. 'Well glad you could bring your boyfriend!' He screamed back pointing at Draco 'Shut it Potter' I held a hand on his chest I didn't need him to stick up for me. 'How cute' the weasley snarled. I looked at the ginger and growled 'He's not my boyfriend and what a shit brother you are' I had tears welling but you couldn't see through the rain. I started walking away but froze at his words 'Yeah well you're brilliant. What a disappointment you turned out to be something tells me our parents would hate you. Slytherin dirt!' I bit my lip and looked at Draco who looked seething. 

'You ever talk to her again like that Potter I swear to Merlin you will regret it' I leaped forward grabbing Draco as Hermione grabbed Harry, 'I think you have a quidditch game' I spat strutting off Draco trailing behind me. 'Y/n!' Malfoy managed to get to me and wrap his arms around me in a hug, I buried my head into his chest in a attempt to muffle my cries. Draco leaned back and wiped my tears and well the rain. 'Come on let's just watch the quidditch and then we can sit in the common room and read a book I'll even read a muggle book with you' I laughed and sniffled 'You don't need to be nice because of this stupid nice thing' He smiled and re wrapped his arm around me, I didn't push it off this time. 'I'm not being nice because of what we said I am genuinely sorry about Potter, let's hope he loses' I grinned and leaned my head into him. He cared and it made me feel not so bad about Harry, I had thought it moments ago and the thought returned nice Draco was my favourite by far.

I watched as Harry flew up into the thunder and clouds to fetch the snitch, I tugged Draco's arm 'Harry' I whispered, he chuckled lightly, 'that's what you're worried about, Harry?' As if on time he was falling rapidly to the ground, he was going to die. I rushed for my wand and pointed it at him 'Arresto momentum!' Harry fell a lot slower falling on the ground lightly. I felt everyone's eyes staring between Harry and I. I had saved him and for what? So he could have a go at me, brilliant. I slowly reached over and laced my fingers with Draco's 'get me out of here' He helped me down the stands, 'don't have to ask twice' I was quick to let go of his hand when we were out of the quidditch stand, 'You wanna go to the infirmary visit Potter' I laughed at his proposal 'You owe me reading with a muggle book'.

It had been three hours since the quidditch game, the rest of the Slytherin's were in their dorms where as Draco was currently lying across the sofa head in my lap as I read out loud wuthering heights, I reached chapter 16 and stopped, Draco opened his eyes, 'why did you stop?' I laughed a little, 'I need sleep and so do you ' He stuck out his bottom lip, he looked really good laid down but I would never admit that to him, 'unless you're not being nice by not letting me sleep, I would understand' He shot up from where he was laying 'As long as you promise to read the rest' I held out a hand with my pinky out 'I pinky promise' Our pinkys wrapped around one another's as we laughed about how childish we were.

'y/n' Draco said his tone questioning, I hummed 'what's your favourite quote, so far I mean' I beamed at him, this wasn't the Malfoy I first met this wasn't the boy on the train, he was soft around me and I hope it stayed like that, sure he turned into a dick around our friends but when it was just the two of us he was a softie. "He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." I pursed my lips and Draco smiled back at me running hands through his soft hair, 'mine too, I'll see you tomorrow y/n/n' He moved into his dorm 'Draco!' His head poked back out, ' I uh I like this you even if it is just for a week or even if it isn't like this around everyone else it makes me want to be with you when no one else is around' He moved down the hall a little towards me, 'then we really should start spending time together alone, no one has ever brought out this in me' I shared a smile and walked to him pecking his cheek sheepishly 'Goodnight Draco'.

[A/N]🥺😼😌