A MAJOR TWIST

Hey there lovelyz.. no, this isn't a chapter update, it's more of a forewarning or an introduction to the rest of the story.

I know the majority of you reading this book know that the original story is based heavily on magic, something I personally don't fancy or understand to begin with. When I started writing this fanfiction, I was actually going to just go along with the initial plot, and maybe just add a few changes here and there... But, now that I think about it, the whole magic thing is old school and a little overrated if you ask me. So, based on my beliefs and preference, this story is heading into the sci-fi world...

Do not be alarmed tho, I can assure you that this will in no way destroy the quality of the story, and infact it'll enhance it. Get ready for H2o just add water like you've never seen it before.

With the plunge into sci-fi, this story is about to become a lot darker and serious than initially planned. If you're not into these types of stories feel free to leave and read other books that you would prefer. But, I would encourage you to stick around, you might find that you like the story more now.

For those who are fans of the story, do not be offended, this is just my preference, and it is not intended to annoy or insult the original story or the makers.

To that note, I will be uploading the new chapter as soon as possible

Till next time

Luwiza out ✌️