one

---Chaeyoung---

First day of classes starts today.
Well,it doesn't excites me like the others do.Why would I when it only means bunch of homeworks,school projects and activities..
Noisy,bratty and whinny students acting like losers..
Terror instructors and their lousy commands..

I sigh..
I hate first days of school that's why I always skip at first days,every year.
Just like today,I'm at a park near our school. Lollipop in my mouth, sunglasses in my eyes,headphones in my ears and back leaning against a tree.I'm about to take a nap when I'm supposed to be listening to teachers along with some losers.

Well,this is me, Son Chaeyoung.
The rude,cold-hearted yet top student at JYP University.

------

I frowned when I suddenly felt raindrops on my face.Oh,it's raining.
I glanced at my wristwatch and check my phone.It's already Three in the afternoon.I guess I napped too much. I hurriedly fix myself when suddenly my phone rang.

"Hello-"

"Yah!Son Chaeyoung! Where the hell are you right now?!Aren't you supposed to be with us?It's fuckin' first day of school!"

"As if you don't know me,Dahyun."

"Aish!meet me and Tzuyu at the cafe after school,okay?I gotta go,see you later"

I chuckled as soon as the line went off and made my way to the cafe we always go to.
Dahyun and Tzuyu is both my childhood bestfriends and we're all from the same neighborhood. The three of us has been classmates since we started going to school.

Kim Dahyun,or Dahyun is the jolly type and hyper kid among the three of us.She's the perfect definition of a happy person.We call her 'tofu' because her skin is so white and soft.She loves doing cute acts and she also loves playing piano.

Chou Tzuyu,or Tzuyu is the savage one among us.She may look like a cold hearted person but she's not. She has this cold aura in her but she's totally had a soft heart especially when it comes to dogs.We often called her Yoda cause she can imitate that character from star wars very well.

---

I was already sipping my coffee and eating my strawberry cake while scrolling my phone when Dahyun and Tzuyu arrived.They had trays with them having their coffees and cakes in it.I looked at them only to find out that they're staring at me annoyingly.

"Why?Is there something on my face?" I ask them.

"Tsss,you're annoying"
Tzuyu said while rolling her eyes.

"Yeah,how could you skip first day of school every year??" Dahyun exclaimed.

"I'm bored Dahyun-ah" I said

"Of course you are.You're always bored anyways" Tzuyu said

"By the way,tomorrow is the examination for SAS (Specialized Advance System) so you better go to school or else you you'll lose your rank headstart" Dahyun saud

SAS or Specialized Advance System is a special and advance lesson for students with outstanding result to SAS exam. Students who undergo these advance system has a lot of benefits such as flexible school hours, advance lessons, chance to be an exchange student and etc.