seven

---chaeyoung---

I chuckled as soon as Ms. Myoui 'Fucking' Mina deserted having blushed cheeks.
I didn't know she's that easy to play with and totally fell for my trap.My trap.Yes, everything was only a trap and was a part of my plan.Well,my plan was to make her fall in love with me and then ruined her by breaking her heart to pieces.That way, She'll be out of focus on her studies and I'll easily get my rank back. It's a bit unfair but who cares,Life itself was unfair in the first place.

I stretched my arms and lay down on the bench with my feet on the handrest.My laziness had taken my guts to attend the rest of our class so I just decided to spend the remaining school hours here in the roof top.I start thinking my next moves.
Maybe I'll just ask her out on a date this weekend.I was so busy thinking about my plan when Dahyun suddenly called.

"Yah!are you still at the rooftop?The class was about to start you dork!"
Dahyun exclaimed

"It's okay,I can handle myself,Dubu"
A bored voice skipped my mouth

"Here you go with your idle boastfulness again but I hope you'll remember things were a little different now because of Mina " Dahyun blurted out

"Don't worry Dahyun,I am already taking care of it now..Soon I'll get back what's mine" I confidently proclaimed

"What are you really up to,Chaeng?
You've been acting weirdly towards Mina.."she asked suspiciously

"Well,the truth is-"

The phone was cut off as soon as I was about to spill my plan.I received a message from Dahyun telling me that our instructor had arrived and to meet her and Tzuyu at the cafe later afterschool.I turned my phone off and grabbed my cigarettes when   a memory flashed by.Mina 'fucking' Myoui,  grabbing my cigarettes and giving me candies instead.Hmmmm..maybe she's really into me after all.The thought made me smiled.I'm sure my plan was going to be a piece of cake.

---

Dahyun,Tzuyu and I was already at the cafe having coffees and cakes.I already told them about my plan but I was a little annoyed knowing they're both against in it.They were both thinking and telling me It was not a fair fight and playing with someone's feelings was not also a good thing.

They told me to spare Mina.They keep on telling me Mina seemed to be a good person and playing with her feelings won't do me any good.I am slowly getting pissed at them knowing how they go against all my plan and randomly went protecting Mina all the way.

The three of us all went home together a bit late.Luckily,Dad wasn't home yet.I went to my room after I told mom I wasn't going to eat dinner because I am still full. I went out of my room and head to the balcony as soon as I'm done with my night routines like getting quick showers and stuffs. I grabbed my guitar and start to plucked some random guitar chords that suits my mood.

---

It's past midnight.I'm on my bed but I can't still get myself to sleep.It was only one of the struggles of having insomnia. This was also the reason why I always get to sleep during daytime,even during class hours aside from being bored from the boring lectures. I usually study at night whenever insomnia was all over me but tonight I can't even find myself checking on my notes earlier.

Something was off.I can't even  force myself to sleep.Something was bothering me..or should I say,someone?? I suddenly thought of Mina"fucking"Myoui. Wait, Am i having second thoughts about my plan against her?No.Definitely No.I've already started it and there's no turning back.