Fourteen

---chaeyoung---

It was a couple of weeks since I started hanging out with Mina.Spending time with her has been one of my daily routines lately and everyday I'm always looking forward to spend it with her.Being with her made me realize I'm more than what I know I was.She always brightens up my day without even doing anything.Her smiles,the way she walks, the way she talks and everything about her fills the emptiness in me and lightens the darkness that blinds me.It doesn't even take me long enough to realize I am falling for her hard.Harder than I ever expected.I love her.
Yes,I love her.I love Mina.

The moment I realized that I do love her, I opted to stop my plan to ruined her.I love her and right now all I wanna do is to love her and take care of her while the least thing was to hurt her in any possible way. I told Dahyun and Tzuyu everything and they was so grateful that I finally got my real senses back. They were so proud and happy when I told them I am having romantic feelings with Mina.They even gave me tips and advices on how to win Mina's heart the way they won their girlfriend's hearts.

Everything was going fine unfortunately,my conscience was bugging me sometimes.I feel so guilty for trying to ruined Mina when all she did was to made me feel otherwise.I wanna told her the truth about me planning to ruined her back then but I don't wanna hurt her.That's really the least thing I wanna do right now.I'm also scared she'll hate me and loose her completely So I decided to keep  it from her. Tzuyu told me I should be completely honest with Mina and tell her about it.Dahyun agrees as well but I just can't seem to find my courage.I don't wanna take risks and loose her.I just can't.Not now.

I felt a gentle budge that breaks the chains of  thoughts I had and found Mina sitting beside me looking worried.Her lovely doe eyes were staring at me like she was asking if everything is okay.I smiled at her to assure her I'm good.
See?How can I hurt this penguin beside me when she doesn't even deserve it. I sighed deeply and excused myself to the restroom. Our professor doesn't even mind me leaving her class at all and continued the lessons. I was almost on the restroom when I changed my mind and chose to head to the rooftop. I just want some fresh air and some time to think.

---

I was sitting on the bench comfortably busily puffing and huffing cigarette smokes out of my mouth.Smoking was not really my thing but oftentimes I do when I'm stressing out.

"I think,I told you before that smoking isn't good for you,chaeyoung"

I smiled and shrugged.I don't even have to look who was the owner of the voice that interrupts my privacy.Well,in a good way.

"What's bothering you,chaeyoung? Come on, you can tell me anything"Mina assured,

Why're you here,Mina?I didn't know skipping class exists in your vocabulary?" I teased, trying to change the topic

"There's a faculty meeting.Classes would resume tomorrow and they decided to send the students home"she explained,

"Really?let's go on a date then",I happily torted,

"Umm,actually the girls and I decided to watch basketball practice later" she said,

"Fine,maybe next time" I surrendered

"Aren't you coming with us?" She asked,

"Nah,it's not my thing" I sighed.

---

I was having a peaceful time sleeping in the library when a certain person wake me up. I annoyingly opened my eyes just to see Dahyun panting so hard.