Thirty two

---Mina---

I woke up not feeling the warmth of the person beside me.Where's Chaeyoung?I checked myself and found out I was wearing a shirt and pyjamas.Huh?I'm sure I slept naked beside Chaeyoung last night.Was it all just a dream?a wet dream?Nah,I don't think so.

I sat down and immediately groaned feeling the throbbing pain in my head and in my whole body. I tried to stand up slowly trying to make my way to the bathroom to do my morning routines but before I could do so,I felt a pain in my private area.I feel so sore down there that made me fall to the floor.

"Breakfast in be-- Mina!"

Chaeyoung screamed while holding a tray in her hands.She immediately placed the tray on the table before running to me and assisted me back on my bed.

"What happened?Fuck,you're burning!" she exclaimed

Am I?Oh must have been the reason why I'm feeling pain in my head and all over my body.She gently layed me back in my bed with a worried face.

"Y-you're here..I thought last night was all a dream" I said looking at her trying to ignore the pain I'm feeling

"It's not a dream my princess and I guess it's my fault why you ended up not feeling well today,I'm sorry" she apologize

"No,d-don't be.We both wanted it and I'm glad you're my first" I confessed

Yeah,I didn't mind being sick after what happened last night.She's my first and I love the idea of her being the first person I slept with in a romantic and sexy way.

"Here,eat your breakfast so that you can take your medicine afterwards.Sorry for intruding on your kitchen by the way" she said while scratching her nape.She's really cute.

"It's nothing,thanks for the breakfast.Eat with me please" I utter

"No,you should eat first so that you could take your medicines.I'll eat later" she said

"Please?" I pleaded trying to act cute

"Fine" she sighed defeatedly

"Anyway are you the one who dressed me up?I can't remember doing that last night" I asked

"Yeah,I don't want you to catch colds but but you still ended up having fever,I'm sorry" she pouted,cute.

"Don't be.Maybe it's a natural reaction of a body" I assured her

"But I didn't peek though,I promise!" she said raising her right arm like a five year old who's about to promise something.

"you're being defensive,I'm not saying anything" I teased

"Oh" she scratched her nape,feeling guilty I guess

She decided to fed me up.She's doing it so gently and carefully that made my heart skipped a beat.She was a gentle man,I mean a gentlewoman.Anyway you know what I mean.She's basically feeding me while feeding herself simultaneously.

After we are done eating,she gave me a pill to take and a glass of water to drink.She accompanied and helped me in the bathroom to do my stuff like brushing my teeth.I gave her a new toothbrush as well and brushed our teeth together.She was assisting me all the time which made me feel touched.

After helping me with my morning routine,she went downstairs for a while to wash the dishes after making sure that she'll be back sooner.She wasn't long gone when I feel my head starts to pound again. I was feeling a bit cold so I decided to snuggle in the comforter to keep myself warm.