Nineteen

---Mina---

Two weeks quickly passed by and today was already friday.Most students were already settled in their respective rooms waiting for their prof to arrived just like the rest of us.Chaeyoung hasn't arrived yet same with Jihyo,Nayeon and Jongyeon.I was randomly checking my phone out waiting for my cub's message when Sana snapped at me.

"Hey,Mina..Tzuyu told me Chaeyoung's parents had gone to her grandmother's for a month,
Is it true?" Sana asked

"Yeah" I answered

"Really?then can we have some sleep over at chaeyoung's this tomorrow?" She casually asked

"Hey,I think it's great idea" Dahyun butted in

"Count me in!" Momo blurted out

"Me too" Sana cheerfully said raising her hands

"You guys should asked chaeyoung,not me" I said

"She'll surely agree to this" Dahyun said

"Are you sure about that?" I asked Dahyun and and the latter just nodded in agreement

"Why would you even think she'll not agree to this?Sana questioned me

"It's just because,lately she seemed so occupied about something.She even refused to go on a dates with me lately" I explained

"She's literally bored with you,that's why" Sana teased

"Yah!" I frowned

"Maybe she's already fed up" Momo added

"Aish,Yah!" I glared earning a bunch of laughters toward my friends.

"She was just missing her mom" Tzuyu said joining the conversation for the first time today

"Yeah,she surely does"Dahyun added

"Then,the plan is on,we'll keep her company!" Sana joyfully declared

"Sleep over,yehey!" Momo squealed in happiness along with the girls who started jotting down what to bring and to prepare.

I smiled.I really hope Chaeyoung would agree to this sleep over that they planned.I am getting worried about her living alone these past few days.Speaking of that cub,where is she? The class was about to start soon and she's still out of sight.Same goes with Jihyo, Nayeon and Jongyeon.Five more minutes and our teacher would arrived soon when suddenly Jihyo came running with Nayeon and Jongyeon panting so hard.
Where is Chaeyoung?

Everyone sat properly and laid their eyes at the front the moment our teacher arrived. Chaeyoung was still out of sight and I was slowly getting worried about her.Is she sick or something?Is she at the rooftop again skipping classes?Aish! She did not even bother to send me message or answer my messages.Where are you,Chaeyoung.

---

As soon as the bell rang for the lunch break, I immediately ran to the rooftop while calling chaeyoung on the phone.She's not still answering and it was worrying the hell out of me.I opened the rooftop's door harshly and check the area.She's not here either.That means she didn't skipped classes,she was absent for real.I was about to call her through phone again when I heard the random steps and commotion coming to me. It's the squad.