Twenty seven

---chaeyoung---

I continue knocking on the door waiting for Mina to open up and leaned on it.She's still crying.Her sobs were clearly visible to my ears.I surely did fucked up again.

"Mina,please..sorry.I am sorry.." I pleaded

I was about to knock again when I heard her unlocked the door and pull it wide open.There stood Mina and her puffy eyes with her red cheeks.She was a crying mess but she still looked so gorgeous.My penguin princess.I do really missed her.

I looked at her without uttering any words at all. I was so mesmerized by her beauty which I had been missing all these time.I looked at her trying to hold my tears back not until her eyes gazed at me and smiled.I smiled back and before I knew it,she brought herself to me and hugged me so tightly.

"I missed you..I missed you so bad..I hate you!" She cried and randomly hit me on anywhere her fist landed.

"I missed you too,my princess.I'm sorry." I hugged her back and let go of my emotions and tears

"I hate you! I hate you,you fucking idiot!" She cried

"Okay,you were surely mad at me for cussing me out,my princess.I am sorry" I chuckled

"I do really hate you!" She cried again and continued hitting me

I hugged her tightly while caressing her back to comfort her or somehow ease the pain that I created.

"I hate you for leaving me,for hurting me.I hate you for keeping secrets to me..for not trusting me that I could help you..I hate you for trying to save me and everyone else while hurting yourself in the process.. I hate you chaeyoung!" She sobbed hardly and I was left with no choice other than to hugged her tight and let her feel my love for her this all this time..

"but I hate myself even more for still loving you after all the things you've done..I hate you..but that doesn't change the fact that I love you..I really do..I still love you despite of everything.." she cried and buried her face deeper on my neck..

"I love you too,my princess..I always do..I'm sorry for hurting you..I'm sorry for being selfish,for being a coward..I just don't wanna loose anyone anymore but I ended up almost loosing everyone..I'm sorry, I'm sorry.."

I broke the hug between us and kissed her temple.
God!How I missed this lovely girl of mine.

"I love you,my penguin princess" I apologized

"I love you too,my stupid cub" she pouted

I chuckled at her cute gestures before leaning in and kissed her lips.Those lips that I had been missing. Those lips that melts me everytime I get the chance to kiss her.I can taste the bitter-sweet taste of our kisses because of our tears.

The soft,tender and gentle kiss soon became deep and hot as we continued sharing kisses.It might be because we both missed each other so much or we're both got carried away with our emotions. Either of the two,I'm sure we both don't mind at all.

We continued sharing kisses so passionately.My hand soon started to groped around and caressed her body like it has it's own mind.She started moaning in pleasures as she grabbed the hem of my shirt pulling me closer.God,her moans made me loose my sanity. It was mind-blowing and those moans made me want to take her right away.

I was about to take her shirt off when suddenly we are interrupted by a loud thug.Mina and I quickly broke the intimacy between us only to find our friends on the floor.There goes our 'great friends'.Mina quickly buried her face to me.Surely,to hide her embarrassment from our 'great' friends who had smirks on their faces.