Eleven

---Mina---

"Mina smile..one more,one more..There.
Oh,turn to the left a bit..wow!"

Chaeyoung keep on directing me what to do just like a photographer to his model.She keeps on taking pictures of me with her camera.It's weekend today and we are currently at a private beach.

"You're really pretty Mina.No wonder my camera likes you so much" she said while taking a look at the photos she had taken

"Nah,I'm not.You're camera was just good"
I humbly stated

"I don't think so my penguin princess" she said while touching my cheeks.I blushed by the sudden connection of our skin

"Yah! Aren't we gonna eat?I'm starting"
I goofily frowned.I'm not really starving,I am embarrassed and this is my way to get out of embarrassment.

"Oh,my penguin princess was hungry.. c'mon let's get something"she dragged me out of the seashore and led me to a nearby resto.

We sat at the table by the window having the perfect view of the beach.It's relaxing and calming looking at the beach.Our orders came  sooner as we're expecting it.The foods so great and fresh.

I was eating my heart out but Chaeyoung was still spoon-feeding me while slowly taking small bites for herself. I smiled and felt so special by her gestures.It's really not so hard to fall for her.She was caring, fun to be with and a great person.

I'm really glad that somehow,we got closer as time passes by.My friends were even grateful that Chaeyoung and I finally had get along.Her friends doesn't even mind either.Dahyun said, it's a good thing since Momo is already her girlfriend just like Sana and Tzuyu are.Yep, they're all officially couples like jongyeon and Nayeon.

We were both surprised when my phone rang.
I took my phone out of my bag and answered the call without even knowing who the caller was.As soon as the caller spoke out,I smiled. It's Jihyo.

"Mina,where are you?are you free today? Can you accompany me today somewhere?I am really bored" Jihyo asked,

"Oh sorry,Jihyo but I don't think I can.I'm with Chaeyoung right now" I guiltily sighed. Jihyo and I became extra close and i felt guilty for not to be able to spend times with her.

"Oh,it's okay.Just send my greetings to Chaeyoung.Take care,okay..bye!"

As soon as Jihyo dropped the call,I told chaeyoung it's Jihyo just asking me to go somewhere with her.My friends and I rarely hangs out together these days.Sana was busy with Tzuyu while Momo was busy with Dahyun.Jongyeon with Nayeon while me being busy with Chaeyoung lately and some other stuffs.That's when I realized Jihyo was being left behind..We all got someone to spend weekends with unfortunately, she had no one.

"Hey Mina,are you okay?" Chaeyoung worriedly asked,

I told her what's bothering me.Dead silent  surrounded the both of us for a second,she was about to say something when my phone rang again.This time,the caller was my ballet instructor telling me that today's session was cancelled for some reasons.I told Chaeyoung about it and happily smiled and dragged me out of the resto to her car..

"Hey,chaeyoung..where are we going?" I wonder

"Let's make Jihyo happy today as well" she replied

Chaeyoung spilled her plans out to me and I was more than touched and grateful to her. She told me to call Sana since she's with Tzuyu while she'll take care of Momo and Dahyun.I also called Nayeon and Jongyeon. We both told them about the plan and good thing everyone agreed.