Six

---Mina---

My eyes flew opened when I heard someone crying. A crying child to be exact.
Wait,where's chaeyoung?I checked the empty spot of the tree behind me.Then, I realized everything was just all a dream. A fucking dream.I frowned when reality really hits me this time. I don't know why but I suddenly felt disappointment knowing it was all a dream.What was happening to me?Do I really wanted Chaeyoung to kiss me?Am I falling for her?
Or it's just a result of my playful mind that didn't bother to stop thinking about her.
I checked my wristwatch and fix myself.
It's past two pm and I better go before I miss my ballet class.

The studio was only nearby.It didn't even take me twenty minutes to arrived but I was not so used at being late on a certain schedules.Being ballerina was always been a childhood dream of mine and I've been into ballet since I was in kindergarten.I love how ballet relaxes my mind and my whole body along with the melody and the routines it has.

As soon as I arrived at the arts and performing center,I head on to our locker and quickly change into my ballet uniform that comes with tights,skirts, cardigan, knitted leg warmers and a ballet shoes. All colored in black. I tied my hair in a bun and went to our practice room and joined my co-ballerinas doing some stretching and preparing before the actual class began.

---

It was five in the afternoon when our ballet instructor decided to called it a day. Everyone including me started to wrapped up and take a shower before going home.
We all walked out of the building and bid each others goodbye.I was on my way home when I decided to grab something for dinner knowing my parents would be home late.

I settled on a light meal in an Italian bistro few blocks away from our home.I was seated next to the window and randomly  scrolling on my phone when someone caught my attention. It was Chaeyoung  passing by with cigarettes in her mouth. How can she smoke in public knowing she's still a minor?

I quickly ask for my bill and left it on the table and followed Chaeyoung precipitously not even minding anyone along the way.I slowed down my pace when I saw her heading to the park and sit on one of the benches,her back facing me and continue to huffed on her cigarettes. I hate smokes and cigarettes but seeing her having one makes her an exception.

She seems drowned in her thoughts again looking so oblivious about my presence. So, I decided to approach her and grabbed her cigarettes and obviously gained death glares from her.

"What d'you think you are doing, Ms. Myoui-Fucking-Mina?!" She's mad.

Uh-oh..I guess I made her really mad.
But,oh..for the record,she knows me.
I mentally smiled and searched my bag for something to replace her cigarette. Good thing I had some candies in my bag. I handed her a chocolate candy.

"C-Cigarettes are bad for you,t-take this instead" I stuttered nervously and pray that she'll take the candy I'm offering. Her gaze went to the sweet treat on my hands.

"I hate chocolates" she really looks annoyed. She stand up  and went closer to me.

I hastily get another candy and it was strawberry flavored this time.I Hope it works,I hope it works. I hand her the candy and to my surprised,she grabbed it.
She opened the sweet treat and swallowed it.For a moment,I was lost in my own thoughts when i realized,she already walked away.

"Hey, Ms. Myoui-Fucking-Mina"  she bawled

Aish!How could she add the 'fucking' to my name.What a rude cub.I turned around and met her gaze.

"You're quiet a good student and made a name for yourself."She looked at me like she was about to spit fire.

"My name is MINA..MYOUI MINA"
I slowly stated my name emphasizing that there's no 'Fucking'9oo in between my names.