Twenty Nine

---chaeyoung---

"That's all,you may leave"

I left Mr.Lee's office with a heavy heart as soon as He gestured me to do so.Obviously,I was removed from the SAS Program due to my poor performances and absences these past weeks.I was kind of expecting it but reality does hurt me still sometimes.I worked hard for it for every year but it seems like I can't have everything at the same time.

I slowly made my way to the rooftop and decided to skip lunch since I already lost my apetite.Somehow, I miss hanging around here alone and just stare at the clouds freely flying to the skies.I rummage my bag and tried to find anything that could make me calm.Luckily,I found a cigarettes.I quickly stuck it between my lips and grabbed a lighter.As I was about to lit it up,A hand snatched the cigarette out of my mouth.

I automatically frowned and checked who the culprit was.There I found an annoyed penguin beside me.My frowned was quickly replaced by a chuckle. Okay,she really looks cute when she's annoyed.

"What are you laughing at?" She asked while frowning

"You're cute" I said chuckling.She really was so cute and I'm even having a hard time holding myself back not to pinch her cheeks

"I was waiting for you outside Mr.Lee's office and was even calling and following you but you didn't even spare a look at me.Not even once and then what? I'll end up seeing you here smoking your shits out?" She spat.Okay I'm doomed.She just cussed and that rarely happens so that obviously means she was really mad

"Hey,I'm not smoking yet.I was just about to" I said trying to defend myself from a mad penguin

"It's all the same! if I didn't even snatched that thing you were probably smoking shits right now!" She yelled

Two shits a minute.Okay,I think I better start counting her cusses right now.I chuckled again.Mina cussing was a bit hotter than the usual timid one.I guess I shouldn't make her do that often or I'll end up pinning her somewhere and take her right there and then.
Fuck!what was I thinking.That was so gross of me to think that way.

"Ouch! Hey,what was that for?" I screamed feeling the
pain on my head by her 'affection'

"That's for not paying attention to me! I've been talking here trying to knock some senses to you but oh,nevermind!I hate you!" Mina screamed in annoyance and walked away.

I ran after her and good thing I still caught her up. I hugged her from the back.I can feel her body stiffened by the sudden contact of our bodies.We stood there for while not until I heard something growled.I laughed when I realized it was her stomache.I was about to tease her off but then another growled was heard.This time,it's mine.
We laughed in unison realizing we both need to eat something or else our stomaches would turn into a growling mess due to hunger.

"It's your fault.I was waiting for you to grab lunch together but you sneak in here to--" she said but I butted in

"Fine,I'm sorry my princess.Come on,let's grab something before I'll eat you out" I said.Oops, my mouth slipped.

"Y-yah!Pervert!" She yelled

"I love you,too Minari.Come on,lunch break was almost over" I said

I gently grabbed her and lead the way to the cafeteria.
I find it amusing how easily can she change my mood in a short period of time.You were really something my princess.

---

Classes were over.
Mina and I decided to go to the park.We were walking hand in hand glancing at one another from time to time while enjoying the surroundings.I missed doing these kind of random park dates and I was glad I was able to do it again with her.

We sat on a bench in front of the river.She scoot closer to me and leaned on my shoulders. I quickly pecked a kiss on her temple and hugged her sideways.

"You're not thinking of breaking up again right?" She asked

"Of course not,my princess.Why are you even thinking that way?" Oh,she probably remember those times.I can't blame her.This is exactly were I broke her heart back then along with mine.

"Well,this is exactly the place where you broke me up" she said looking at the river

"I'm sorry my princess.I thought I have to do that but then I realized,I shouldn't have.I should just have been more brave and think of something better than that." Right.I should have done better back then.

"It's okay,changie..what matters most was everything was finally good and perfect" she said
"Thank you.I am really thankful that you still choose to stay and understand me even after hurting you again and again.Thank you for loving me when I can't even love myself" I said

"You're right.You always hurt me but I still end up loving you even more.How unfair is that.Should I just break you and hurt you instead?" She asked.For a moment I was scared not until I saw her smirked. This penguin beside me really fails to surprise me.

"Nah,don't you dare" I chuckled

"That was unfair" she pouted

"Just Kidding.Do whatever you want then.Hurt me or anything but this time,I won't do anything stupid other than loving you.This time I won't let you go my princess." I said looking straight into her beautiful orbs

"So much for a sweet talker" she said rolling her eyes

"Hey,I'm serious!" I chuckle once again

"Then prove it" she stare at me intently.God.Those stares that melts me.

I didn't waste any minute nor tried to hold myself back.I immediately claimed her soft lips with mine. We were kissing so passionately for a while until I break it off.I need to even if I don't really wanted to. I pecked another kiss before leaning my forehead against her.

"I love you,Mina" i whispered

"I love you too,Chaeyoung" she whispered back

---

AN:

This story is purely a fan fiction
and a result of my boredom.
Any possible events,characters and places mentioned throughout the story is basically just a mixture of my wild imagination and combination of me being a fan of twice.

Sorry for Any grammatical error and choice of words.
Feel free to send any feedbacks and suggestions.

Thank you for reading and enjoy!
Again,this story is a Fanfiction.

"We only live Once,
So love TWICE"
🥰🥰🥰
#Twice
#NajeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu