Twenty six

---chaeyoung---

*Flashbacks*

I woke up hearing the commotion around me. I looked around and tried to remember anything when I saw the girls around me but was looking somewhere.I followed their gaze and saw Mina talking to Bambam.
I frowned in annoyance as I saw my lunatic cousin.

"Hi,Mina..Ready for lunch?" Bambam asked.
So they're already hanging along,huh..

"How about chaeyoung?" Mina asked

"Oh,I'm sure she'll manage" Bambam chuckled rudely "besides she-"

"I'm fine" I butted in annoyingly

Bambam annoyingly stared and I stared back with full anger.The tension around the room became intense as we continued staring at each others for a minute. This cousin of mine really was pissing me off but I was left with no choice as I need to agree everything he wants for my family.

"Mina, I think you should go with Bambam,we'll take care of chaeyoung"Jihyo said probably aware of the tension between us

"No,I won't be going with anyone" I spat not breaking eye contact with Bambam

"You're not in a good shape to be stubborn" Nayeon retorted and everyone agreed

"Chaeyoung please.."Jihyo begged

"chaeyoung please..?" Dahyun insisted and hold onto chaeyoung's arms

"Fucking Leave me alone!" I yelled pushing Dahyun out of her way and left them in the infirmary.Fuck! What have I done..Arg! Sorry Dahyun,I didn't mean to approached you like that.

---

After what happened,I decided to drowned myself in the library reading books and spacing out.I was starving but I don't wanna go to the cafeteria knowing everyone would surely be there.I don't wanna go to the rooftop knowing my friends would checked me out there soon.Bambam even told me to stay away from Mina and everyone especially my friends.
What a loser am I..

I skipped classes and slept in the library.Before I kew it,it was already five in the afternoon.The school bell was ringing indicating classes were finally over. I stayed a bit longer to escape the crowd outside. I'm fixing myself and start returning the books back where I got it when my phone vibrated.
Again,it's Bambam.

"Gym"

Normally,I would shrugged this off and ignore him. But right now,I can't knowing he may do things to hurt my family and my friends as well.I got no choice so I just head there hoping He's not in a mood to do something annoying again.

---

It was almost six in the evening.Right now,there were surely no crowds or any students at the hallways at all.Well,except me and Bambam with His friends for sure.He's such a big coward having his friends behind his back at all times.

I entered the basketball gym seeing Bambam with his friends doing some routines.They all stopped immediately as soon as they noticed my presence. Bambam told his friends something and left us alone. He probably told them to make sure no one was around.Looking at his face,I knew his up to something. Something I don't wanna even think off.

He suddenly threw the ball at me in a harsh way thanks to my quick reflexes,I still caught it.I saw him
approached me and threw punches at me.I let him be.
Besides,I don't still had the strength to fight back.My body was still aching from his beatings last night and I'm starving.He let go of me after he got tired.
He stood up and I pushed myself to stand either..