Ten

---Mina---

"Okay class,attention"

All eyes were glued to the board as Mr.Lee,our professor arrived and did his signature tap on his table.Gossips and murmurs of everyone ceased by the sudden interruption of our teacher.

"Those who passed the SAS examination last month,please do stay after class hours. SAS rules and schedules along with other stuffs would be discussed to you later.Okay, let's proceed for today's topic" Mr. Lee announced

Sana and Momo annoyingly sighed knowing I can't make it later after class.The three of us was planning to visit the newly-opened coffee shop Momo spotted.I mouthed 'sorry' and focused on our lesson.

I was completely into our lesson when a crumpled piece of paper was thrown at my face.Frowning,I sneakily looked around to find who the culprit was but I found no one. I checked the paper and it says,

"Can I take you home later?" -chaeyoung

I set my gaze towards her earning a wink. I was stunned for a moment.She really looked so cool when she do that.She was recently kept on winking at me but somehow my inner self was still not so used to it.

I was brought back to reality when I felt everyone's eyes were on me.That's when I realized my professor was beside me,staring at me for God knows how long.

"Is there anything wrong Ms.Myoui? Is Ms. Son bothering you?" Mr.Lee asked,

"Umm..no,Sir."  I embarrassedly answered

"Very well then,keep your eyes on the board and focus on the lesson ahead not towards your seatmate" Mr.Lee strictly barked,

As soon as Mr.Lee walked back in front, I looked at Chaeyoung who was giving me some apologetic look towards me when I heard giggles and murmurs on my right.I annoyingly glare at Momo and Nayeon who was obviously making fun of me.A loud pang can be heard as soon as Mr.Lee's stick touched his table. Again.

"Ms.Myoui!" His voice echoed in the room loud and clear as my name was called for the second time.Okay,this time,I'm doomed.

---
I was holding a broom with my right hand while dust pan on my left.My friends were making fun of me having been punished by Mr.Lee. My punishment was to clean our room today luckily Jongyeon and the other SAS passers gave me a hand. Chaeyoung, erasing everything on the board,Jihyo arranging chairs,Jongyeon helping me to sweep the floor and Nayeon helping Jihyo.We're all done just before Mr.Lee arrived and discussed about the SAS stuffs.

Mr.Lee was assigned as our SAS Instructor returned to our room and opened the projector then start discussing stuffs about SAS Rules and Regulation.

---
"So just to let you know,SAS Program had a lot of things to discussed with as you can see on that mini book I gave you all.It's for you to keep by the way.For now,let's just focus on the major ones and get this all done" Mr.Lee explained

SPECIALIZED ADVANCE SYSTEM(SAS)

*Rights and Privilege*

1.Passer had the right and privilege to be excused from a class and activities or examinations when a certain activity or any form of examinations were to be performed at SAS Program.Thus,skipping classes are not included.

2.Passer had the right and privilege to take special advance lessons and activities during SAS Program.

3.Passer had the right and privilege to be an exchange student from another partnered University either local or International.
Thus,Requirements for such would be needed:
  A.Excellency towards the whole Program
  B.Recommendation from the Instructor