Four

---Mina---

It's been a week since I've been in this University and everything is going fine.
I'm loving the new environment,friendly teachers and students. I'm so glad to make new friends and get to be with my two best friends at the same time.Sana and Momo was always been my best friends.
We're childhood friends since we were in Japan but they suddenly moved here in Korea because of their family's businesses like me and my family as well.

Momo or Hirai Momo was the dancing machine between the three of us. She's into dancing and until now she's having dance lessons.She's a food lover and big eater more than me and Sana.

Sana or Minatozaki Sana was the cute yet sexy girl among us.She had lots of cute techniques and ways to make anyone fall for her.Flirt ways to be exact.She's a lil' bit flirty yet her innocent look complete her charms.She's a proud gay as well as Momo.

I've never been so grateful knowing that I'll move to the same university Sana and Momo goes to.Everything was really going so smooth.I had a great university,my family is doing good and our business as well,I've got my friends with me and I get to continue my ballet class.

There's nothing I could ask for. Not when I met her.That rude,cold-hearted student(or so they called). I don't know what's with her..her cold eyes and the way she acts.
Momo and Sana told me that she's the top student in our university regardless of her not so lovely attitude not until I entered in the picture.

I bumped with her for so many times and I don't think she even knows were neighbors,too.
I even saw her crying one night while staring at nowhere and found my heart aches for no reason at all. I tried getting her attention but she seemed to be so drowned at her own thoughts not until I threw a piece of paper with a note inside and it landed right on her cheeks. She was surprised and I quickly hide myself,scared that she'll be mad at me for doing so.

---

SAS result was posted yesterday and I'm glad I made it to the passers and unexpectedly, I've got the first spot. I was also surprised just like everyone was. I mean,I was not expecting to outshine anyone but I guess I slightly made a name for myself.

Momo and Sana told me that I should watched out for Chaeyoung, the university's rude,cold-hearted top student because I obviously steal the title of being the top student from the latter.They told me to keep myself out of chaeyoung's sight or I would get the taste of being under the cub's spell.

I didn't mind them.In a matter of fact, I often followed chaeyoung.My curiousity really did get the best of me and I want to know more of chaeyoung.I wanna know why is she acting the way she does,what made her like that and stuff.I guess my friendly attitude wanna make her smile and put some colours in her eyes,let her know that she had someone who cares for her,let her know that I want her,to be my friend..

---

It's almost lunch break when my attention was glued to chaeyoung,sleeping at her desk beside me.I know it's rude for her to sleep during class hours knowing that our professor was having her lectures but I find it cute.She do really looked like a tiger cub.Her nose crunches together with her eyebrows.Her slightly-opened full pouty lips.Her lips.Her kissable lips. Wait, my Goodness! What am I even thinking..
I was shaking my head when Sana placed something on my desk.It was a note. I read it and it says,
"Mina,it's been over five minutes.stop staring at chaeyoung or she'll melt anytime soon."

I glanced at Sana who winks at me and pout her lips pointing at chaeyoung. I read the note again and this time it made me blushed.Am I really staring at her for straight five minutes??What was happening to me?I was about to tell Sana she was thinking the wrong way when I saw her winking at Tzuyu,what a flirt Sanake.