Twenty three

---chaeyoung---

*Flashbacks*

I am currently at the graveyard to visit my brother's grave. My parents and I used to come here together every year but this time,It's only me.I brought some flowers and a balloon and place it on his grave before sitting in front.It has been my thing bringing balloon to his grave all these years.I closed my eyes feeling the soft breeze and the quietness of the place.

"Hey,Jeongie..How are you up there?Are you happy?
Of course I know you are.I miss you so much!Sorry if I'm the only one who came here today but I'm sure they've been missing you too.You know what, dad and I already reconciled after all these years,it's great isn't it?I was so happy Jeongie.Unfortunately,mom was sick and was struggling from a heart disease lately. I didn't even know it's been almost a year,they kept it from me not wanting me to worry.You know it too, aren't you?Aish!You should've told me.."

I wiped away my tears and continued talking to my brother hoping He was really listening.I feel the pain.
The pain I didn't know how to handle.

"Hey,Jongie..by the way I am dating someone again.
Her name is Mina.She was so beautiful,cute and awesome.She loves penguin and looks like one.She was a nerd,a pretty nerd.She even defeated and stole my rank being the top student at school.I ended up second thanks to her.It was annoying at first but the funny thing is,I ended up falling for her.Good thing the feeling was mutual. Jeongi,if you were here,I'm sure you would love her too.She's a game freak like you by the way and I'm pretty sure you two would get along great.Unfortunately,I need to end things with her."

I sobbed so hard after telling my brother about me breaking up with Mina.It hurts me.

"If only..you were still here..I'm sure things would be better.Jeongie,help me please.Help me get through all of these.It's been hurting me.Everything was hurting me..I'm so afraid loosing anyone again.I'm afraid to lose mom,to lose my friends and Mina.But I have to do this.Tell me,is this the right thing?Help me Jeongie.. please..C-can you even hear me out there? Jeongie?? Help me..please.."

I continued sobbing and crying my heart out to my brother hoping he was really there.The pain I'm feeling was eating me up.I sobbed and sobbed until my eyes got tired.I tied the balloon from my fingers as I stare at nowhere thinking random thoughts.

Suddenly,I felt someone hugged me.I was surprised when I recognized it was Mina.I hugged her back and cried again thinking this might be the last thing we'll share.I hugged her so tight shrugging off random questions like What is she doing here? Isn't she supposed to be in class?How did she even know I'm here?

Soon,my weeps turned into quiet sobs as I break the hug.I wiped my tears and avoided her gaze whilst untying the stringed balloon from my fingers.The moment I released the balloon from my hand,tears immediately escaped from my eyes again. She was about to wiped it for me but before I stopped her.I wiped my own tears away as I followed the sight of the balloon until it was gone.

We both walked in silence leaving the area.I choose to walk a step ahead from her while she's slowly following me.I was still not talking to her nor looking at her because I'm being shy and looking at her hurt me.I suddenly stopped walking making me bumped into her.

"Sorry" she utter

"No,I should be the one apologizing..I'm sorry Mina" I said.I'm really sorry Mina.

"It's okay..uhm,Chaeyoung?" She called

"Yes?" I looked at her.

"I love you" she said randomly.I was hurt even more when she said that.I don't deserve her.She's always there for me but I always chose to hurt her.Sorry Mina,I am really sorry.

---

We decided to spend the rest of the day at the  park with some coffees in our hands.I am still not in the mood to talk Good thing she was not asking me anything.Silence wrapped around the both of us as the time passes..

I was busy staring at the river in front of us  and was randomly throwing stones after stones in the water. I  was eaten up by random thoughts playing in my head.I was about to throw another stone when I looked at her and asked.

"Do you really love me,Mina? I asked trying to hold any emotions.

"Of course I do,Chaeyoung" she smiled.I know you do Mina but I need to do this.I am really sorry

"Mina,I need to tell you something.."  I said. This is it.

"O-okay?what is it?" Nervousness obviously creeped into her while I looked at her seriously. I don't wanna do this but I had to.I am sorry.

"Let's end this..Let's break-up" I said.There,I finally said those words.

"W-what?" She asked surprisedly and pain were visible to her eyes.I wanna hugged her but it won't make any sense if I do that..

"I-I don't..I don't love you anymore Mina. I really never did,I- I'm sorry" Lies.I love you so much Mina.I really do but I am being so selfish right now,I am really sorry.

I left her as soon as I said those words and thrown the last stone in my hands.The moment I turned my back from her,tears started to fall from my eyes again.I hide from a distant and saw her crying alone at the park where we used to be.This broke my heart for real.I told myself back then that I would love and protect her but I can't even protect her from me.I hurt and made her cry instead.I cried seeing Mina hurting. Sorry Mina,I am really really sorry.

The sun was almost gone and darkness started to paint the day.I stayed  watching her until she made her way home.I followed her not letting her know I was just behind her back all the time making sure she'll safely arrived home.She's crying all the way home and it's all clearly my fault.I am sorry my princess.

As soon as I saw her entered their house, I immediately called Bambam and told him Mina and I was over.He chuckled ang laughed heartily making me me dropped the call.If only I had better choices to choose from.I sighed and went home.

I was welcomed with a lonely atmosphere.I didn't bother to turned on any lights and went to my room upstairs.I peek onto the window hoping I can still get a sight of Mina but unfortunately her room was pitched black as well.

I went to my balcony and start staring at the night skies hoping to ease any emotions I am dealing with.
This surely would be another sleepless night to deal alone.

---

★********★

AN:

This story is purely a fan fiction and a result of my boredom.
Any possible events,characters and places mentioned throughout the story is basically just a mixture of my wild imagination and combination of me being a fan of twice.

Sorry for Any grammatical error and choice of words.
Feel free to send any feedbacks and suggestions.

Thank you for reading and enjoy!
Again,this story is a Fanfiction.

"We only live Once,
So love TWICE"
🥰🥰🥰
#Twice
#NajeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu