twelve

---Chaeyoung---

🎶The whole world's scared so I swallow the fear,
The only thing I should be drinking was an Ice cold beer,
So cool in line and we try,try,try..
But we try too hard and it's a waste of our time.
Done looking at the critics 'cause they're everywhere,
They don't like my jeans,they don't get my hair,
Exchange ourselves and we do it all the time,
Why do we do that?why do I do that?
Why do I do that?.. 🎶

My inner being was emotionally attached to Pink's song.I turned my phone's volume louder and pressed my earphones a bit deeper to my ears while my eyes are still closed.The song suits my mood right now and somehow it calms the ruckus I had in my mind.It was sunday,nine in the morning and I am still stucked on my bed. Sleepless. Tired. Emotionally wrecked and physically worked-out.

Scenes and dialogues from last night's occurrence was still fresh from my busted mind.I thought I'm already used about all the things happening between me and my dad's all these years but surprisingly my heart still reacts.I guess I still longed for His love towards me before the accident happened.I still longed for the caring,loving and affectionate man and father he used to be.

"Chaeyoung,baby?" A soft nudge breaks me from my thoughts.I opened my eyes and saw my mom's worried yet loving eyes looking at me.

"Hi,mom" I sat and quickly squished myself towards my mom.I felt her loving warmth welcomed me.

"Are you up all night again?"she asked but I shake my head in disagreement. "Really? Because Those bags under your eyes told me so" she smiled worriedly

"I'm fine mom.I just slept a bit late"I lied

"I told you baby,that you can never lie to me.."
She kissed my temple and stand up "eat your breakfast downstairs and take your rest afterwards,okay?Your dad and I would just go out for groceries, d'you wanna come with Us?"  mom questioned,

I shake my head.Even if I really wanted to,i don't think that was a great idea. "Maybe next time mom"

My mom sighed,"Okay,we'll be leaving then,don't forget your breakfast okay?"

I nod and she pecked a kiss on my temple once again before she left closing my door.
I made sure they were gone before I've made myself downstairs to have my breakfast.

---
After eating my breakfast silently,I went to the living room and lay myself down on the couch.I grabbed and pressed the TV's remote control on to kill some time.I surfed on various channels but nothing seemed to entertained me even for a bit.I turned the TV off and made my way to my room upstairs again but a crumpled paper caught my attention.I opened and checked it out just to feel regrets of doing so.It was the letter from the University about me making it to the SAS Program for ranking number two next to Mina.

My mind brought me back to the scene from last night's episode.Me being affronted by my own father for not being good enough and for being nothing but a big looser I am. My mom defended me against my dad but His words strucked straight to my heart and broke it to pieces again.

"You really doesn't deserve my  attention" he said while crumpling the paper I was holding on right now.

Dad never bother about my studies at all for the past years.It might Maybe because I was always at the top of my race back then not until now that someone surpassed me.This made me realize that I needed my rank back whatever it takes.

I need to stepped up my game and destroy Mina as soon as possible.Good thing everything was going according to plan.Sorry Mina,but destroying and getting rid of you was
the easiest wat of getting my glory back.