Thirty one

---chaeyoung---

I immediately made my way to Mina right after my family allowed me to do so.I told them Mina was left alone due to some circumstances.They quickly sent me away to accompany Mina without having second thoughts.They surely do love and look after my girlfriend's well being.

I heaved a deep sigh and gathered all my courage before calling Mina.She opened the gate as soon as I told her I was already outside the gate.She guide me inside and offered me hot chocolates which I gladly accepted thinking it could ease the sudden beatings of my heart in an unusual ways.

We were both sitting in the dining table across each others while stealing glances and smiles to one another.Silence enveloped the two of us while we are sipping on our own hot stuffs.Is it just me or things really had gone awkward between us?Nah,I guess I'm just overthinking.

I broke the eery silence between the two of us by faking a cough which quickly caught her attention. Raising her eyebrows with her cute innocent look, she threw a questioning look at me and asked,

"Is there something wrong?"

Yes?No?Arg! I don't even know what's wrong with me or what was happening to me.I am feeling something I can't comprehend.

"Chaeng?Chaeng!" She snapped at me

"Oh,what?" What??Did I miss anything?

"You were spacing out for a minute.You were extra silent as well..are you okay?" She worriedly asked.

Great.I supposed to be making her feel safe tonight not the other way around.

"Y-yeah..I guess?" I even stuttered.Really Son chaeyoung?Get a hold of yourself!

"I think we should go upstairs.You must be tired" she smiled sweetly.

I just nodded back.Afterall,It was the best thing to do right now.She lead the way to her room as I quietly followed.It's not my first time being in her room since we often bond in here together with our friends but it's the first time that I'll be staying here with only the two of us.

---

My feelings grew hotter as soon as we entered her room.Now I finally realized what exactly I am feeling right now.Fuck you and your perverted hormones,
Son Chaeyoung!

"Hey chaeyoung,you wouldn't mind sleeping beside me right?" Mina asked.

Huh?Wait,I thought I'll be sleeping somewhere else. I mean,in her room yes but not really in her bed beside her.Don't get me wrong,I wanna sleep beside her but I think tonight was not a good idea.

"A-are you sure? I-I can sleep on the floor if you want"
I asked hesitantly.God,Is she really sure about this?

"Of course.I didn't asked you to spend the night here sleeping on the cold floor.Besides,I wanna sleep with you" she answered.

I wanna sleep with you..

Fuck!I shake my head repeatedly trying to get rid of my thoughts.Those thoughts were making me so damn hot in a not so fancy way.It wasn't even helping me calm myself down in any possible way either.

"Hey,chaeyoung..are you okay?you're quite sweating?" She asked as she holds my chin,checking my face

"Oh,I-Im just feeling h-hot right now" I said.

I really do felt so hot right now knowing it's not the typical hotness.It's actually something sexual.Arg!
It's not even helping that she was so close to me and she's only wearing a pair of sleeveless top and pyjamas.She looks so innocent yet gorgeous in her nighty outfit.God,help me.