two

---chaeyoung---

"It's all your fault.You killed my son!"

I immediately sat up from my bed and catch a breathe. I closed my eyes again.
These painful words keeps on repeating.
Just another episodes of nightmare.
What a great thing to start my day.

---

It was still too early when I arrived at the campus probably because of me having lost track of the time. My dream keeps on repeating all over in my mind that causes my head to ache. I made my way to our school's rooftop to clear my mind before today's exam begin. My head starts to ache and taking a nap before class might help me but before I even close my eyes, I heard my phone rang. It's Dahyun, probably wondering where am I. I turned my phone off and closed my eyes but before I can fully take a nap,loud voices filled my ears.

I hurriedly take a look at where the voices came from only to find three random girls giggling and hugging each other. The hell!
Can't they just go away and let me have my nap??I closed my eyes.

Thirty seconds..
fifty seconds..
One minute..
Damn!

Can't they just zipped their fucking loud mouths!I'm totally pissed off right now.
My head is killing me and these bitches made it even worst.
They left me with no choice.
I approached them and grabbed one of the them.The girl I grabbed seemed to be too surprised by my action.I chuckled.Well let me surprise you even more.I pushed her to the wall and grab her collar.I can see how scared and terrified she is.Tsk,such a loser.

"Oh my God! C-Chaeyoung we don't--"

"Shut up!" I glare at the girl who looks like a squirrel.

"S-Sorry C-chaeyoung..we really--"

"I said shut the fuck up!" I shouted at the other girl who looks the same as the squirrel.

I returned my gaze to the one my hand grips.I can tell that she's so scared.I grabbed her collar tighter and whisper at her ear.

"Hey,Loser! The next time you disturb my privacy I'll make sure you'll regret doing so" she bows her head down and nodded.

Once again,I glare at the three of them before leaving the area.I'm not already in a mood to take a nap so I'll just calm myself down somewhere better.I texted Tzuyu that I'm already at school grounds heading to the soccer field.

---

"Strawberry yogurt and a clubhouse sandwich for the mad lil' cub" Dahyun winks and handed me the food

"Thanks" I smile and started to eat

"You know what,you should learn to smile than to frown,It'll suits you better" Dahyun said out of nowhere

"Yeah,Dahyun's right" says Tzuyu while scrolling at her phone

"Same thing goes to you Tzuyu-ah" I chuckled at the thought.I mean, Tzuyu is really pretty whenever she smiles.

"Nah,having serious face suits me better"Tzuyu nagged

"And frowning makes me a lot cooler"
I boast.Well that's a fact.

"Aish!I wonder why do I still keep on hanging with cold hearted girls like you.I think I sucked at choosing friends"
Dahyun said crossing her arms and rolling her eyes