three

---chaeyoung---

I'm currently at the rooftop again and simply staring at at the dark clouds forming at the skies.It's only 6:15 in the morning but it seems to be a little darker than the usual.I guess It'll gonna rain today.
But i don't really mind.I love rain. I love how droplets of rain water the earth and cools down everything.I love it especially how you can hide your tears in them.
I got my headphones on and a random music playing.Suddenly Dahyun called.

"Hey,chaeng.where are you? D'you already saw the bulletin today? You should check it out!"

"What for tofu,I know the results would be the same.Me on the top list ranking number one at the SAS exam"
I chuckled at my own thought.Well,I'm pretty sure I ranked number one again. That's pretty obvious.

"No no no no no! You must see it for yourself,You're not the top rank anymore" Dahyun sounded so horrible and I just chuckled.Here she comes and her pranks again.

"Dahyun,just tell me you didn't make it and stop dragging my name with yours..stupid tofu" I boredly look at the skies and realizing rain would fall down soon.

"Yah!you little cub-" wait,Tzuyu?
"Get your fucking ass in here and check your name being dragged on the second spot right after someone named Myoui Mina!" Huh?what does Tzuyu means? Me being on a second spot next to a nobody named..ah,wait..what's her name again?

I was about to ask Tzuyu but she already dropped the call.I made my way to the bulletin and before I could even take a look,rumours start to spread. I heard students murmuring and looking at me. I went to the bulletin and automatically numbers of student infront of the board disappeared.I checked the SAS Examination result at the leftside corner of the board.There stood five names and found my name on the second spot. Wait,what the hell?!
Me being on the second spot?what happened and who the hell is that Myoui Mina?That looser surely had the nerve to steal what's mine.I turned around and was about to leave when i bumped onto someone. Someone familiar actually.

"S-sorry-" the girl bowed down and looked at me apologetically in the eyes.Wait this was the same girl who stole the cab from me yesterday. Well,she's lucky I was not really in the mood for any confrontation right now and the first thing I wanna do is to get out of here.

"Yah! Mina are you alright?" Her friend
checked her out.Wait,Mina?? Is she the Myoui Mina who stole my rank?

Another girl with a blonde hair joined the two of them and hugged her.
"Mina-chan congratulations! You just transfered here yet you already became the top student for SAS exam.I am so proud of you penguin"

Wait,So she really is Mina Myoui?? The girl who stole my cab from yesterday? Who stole my rank today and basically the girl who also takes my nap time from me yesterday??And she is what?? A fucking transferee??My blood suddenly boiled out of anger.Who the fuck she is to stole everything from me?

I'm on the verge of approaching her when I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder only to see both Dahyun and Tzuyu behind me,giving me glares and mentally telling me not to make any unnecessary scene.

Fine.I rolled my eyes and left the commotion.Tzuyu and Dahyun joined me and made our way to our classroom. I'm not in the mood but these two dorks beside me seemed to be extra silent. I looked at them and noticed that they're actually murmuring something. Are they talking 'bout me behind my back?No,I know them since I can't even remember and I know they won't.I tried listening to their conversation.Good thing Dahyun's voice were a lil' bit louder and I can clearly heard them behind my back..