Thirty

---chaeyoung---

Seconds.Minutes.Hours.Days and weeks had passed. My family was slowly recovering from the chaos we were in the past months and I can say,everything was going great and fine.Mom was getting better and better each day while Dad started his own business with the help of his bestfriend,Tzuyu's dad.

My friends were all doing great as well and as the usual,they were still the crackheads that I love. On the otherhand,Mina and I became inseparable more than we already are.We always spend the day together  with our friends except weekends since it's date day for everyone including Jihyo who recently got a boyfriends named,Kang Daniel.

I started joining the basketball club and arts club again.Lately,I got a lot of time to do extra activities like those since I was removed from SAS Program. I kinda felt sad because of that but a familiar relaxing feeling welcomed me when I get to do the things I really loved.

During saturdays,I spend the morning at the arts club then fetch Mina who had SAS classes.Afterwards, I'll accompany her to her Ballet classes spend the rest of the day together.On sundays,I got basketball trainings on the morning and bond with my own family right after.It became my new weekend routines.it's not really exhausting unlike the way how it looks.
I'm really enjoying every bit of it so far.

If you're wondering where my cousin Bambam was. Well His family sent him back to Thailand after knowing all his dirty little activities lately.His parents apologized to me and my family for all the chaos he caused between our families.Finally,I'm already free from his dirty little games.No more sight of Bambam at all.I was feeling a bit sorry for him after he was sent back to Thailand and stay with His grandmother. He was my cousin afterall but He should learned his lessons.

---

"I'm home"
I sweetly yelled informing everyone I'm back home. I went straight to the kitchen and follow the aroma of the food that was being cooked.

"Oh,welcome home baby,how's school?" mom asked while preparing a juice for me

"It was great mom,I got the highest score for today's exam" I beamed

"Oh,really?maybe Mina did something on purpose" grandma said obviously teasing me

"Granny!" I pouted.

"Or..maybe she got tired being on the top spot and let it be you for a little while" grandpa said looking at me goofily

"You're were all so mean" I said sulking

Eversince I introduced Mina to them as my girlfriend, they keep on teasing me just like what they are doing right now.Sometimes,I wonder if Mina was really their grand daughter not me.No offense meant but sometimes I do think that way but it doesn't mean I'm offended or something.To be honest,I find it cute and lovely.I love how they grew so fond of Mina in a short period of time.She was really a charmer that no one can resist.

"Hahaha,we're just fooling you around my dear.We know you'll slay that exam and were proud of you" grandma said pecking a kiss on my temple

"So,how was Mina.She was not going here for a while as well as your friends"grandpa asked

"Well,they were busy lately granny,but I'll asked them to come over here again.I'm sure they'll love it" I said

"I'm home!"

"Dad!" I quickly approached dad ang kissed his cheeks.He went to mom and pecked a kiss afterwards then greet grandma and grandpa.