Five

---Mina---

Days passed by so quickly and today was Saturday, the first weekend after school classes started again.It's only eight in the morning but I was still on my bed doing nothing. I had nothing to do today after all except going to my ballet class this afternoon at 3 o'clock. I decided to fix myself.Do my routine,take a bath and went downstairs for my breakfast. Dad and Mom was out for work even on weekends and return home in the evening but I'm used to that.They're not forgetting me nor forsaking me anyway in any possible way they might.

After having my breakfast,I decided to go back to my room and play some online games to spare time and maybe get a little sleep again before preparing myself for my class later in the afternoon.Well,this is another part of me.Me being a game freak and a bed baby.Weekends for me means a total 'me time' anyway.

I've been playing for few hours in my bed when I felt my back sore a little.I stand up and decided to stretch my body.I've been doing some stretching when I suddenly had the urge to take look at Chaeyoung's window. Curtains and windows were still closed.Maybe she's still sleeping.It's weekend after all.

I sighed.There she is again,invading my mind. I wonder why my mind chooses to think chaeyoung most of the time.I'm even starting to question my own sexuality these days because of her.I stopped stretching and goes back to my bed again.I closed my eyes and decided to take a nap rather than to think the image of Chaeyoung sleeping. But as soon as I closed my eyes, images of that rude little cub sleeping at her desk started to occupy my mind.What the-- I opened my eyes again and touched my chest where my little heart was.Why does my heart suddenly beats so fast?Is this really happening?No,it can't be..

I stand up,grabbed my phone and decided to go to a nearby park.I can't even Force myself to take a nap with Chaeyoung on my thoughts.I need some fresh air and maybe a little stroll around the park would help.

---

I was already in the park and checked my watch.It's only 1 in the afternoon and I still got two hours before my ballet class. I searched for an empty bench but found nothing so I just decided to sit next to a big tree and leaned on it.The park was so relaxing and it made me a bit sleepy so I plugged my earphones and played some music not even knowing I finally drifted off to sleep.

I was awaken by a sudden phone ringing.
I checked my phone but I found out that it's not my phone ringing.I try to search where the sound was coming from only to find chaeyoung sleeping again. I was surprised seeing her sleeping behind the tree where I was sleeping too. My mind reminded me to get out of Chaeyoung's way just like my friends told me so but my little heart was rejoicing and telling me that a quick glance won't hurt.

I stare at Chaeyoung.From her eyebrows to her chinky eyes..from her pointed nose to her puffy cheeks down to her lips.I also noticed her little mole under her lips.God,her face simply screams perfection.Then there goes my heart again,pumping and beating enormously like I had just ran a mile.

I was about to leave when all of a sudden Chaeyoung's eyes opened.She looked surprised by my presence and I felt myself stucked infront of her.I can't barely even move my face away from her.I was obviously caught staring at her.I was in between thinking bunch of excuses and stuffs when I felt her lips pressed into mine.

---

★********★

AN:

This story is purely a fan fiction and a result of my boredom.
Any possible events,characters and places mentioned throughout the story is basically just a mixture of my wild imagination and combination of me being a fan of twice.

Sorry for Any grammatical error and choice of words.
Feel free to send any feedbacks and suggestions.

Thank you for reading and enjoy!
Again,this story is a Fanfiction.

"We only live Once,
So love TWICE"
🥰🥰🥰
#Twice
#NajeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu