the jump(s)

Today is any normal day for me. Yup. Wake up, say hi to mom, go to school and learn absolutely nothing, get beat up and called names and go home.
Yup pretty much my life in a nutshell. But here i am looking at the street from the top of the very same building my idol the number one hero, All Might said i couldn't be a hero. I was jut told to give up my will to live and luckily this building is in a part if town where there aren't many people so I don't get to scar a poor soul.
I just hope my mom will be happy without me, i know she'll be sad but i want her to be happy in life like i never was.
I then turned around so i would land on my back and so the last thing i would see is the black sky.

I then started to tip backwards.

This feels nice.

The wind ripping throughout my clothing.

My fluffy dark green hair moving with the wind.

The stary sky.

The pitch black void.

Wait.......

How long have i just been laying here? I then realize i am still god damn alive.

"Fuck!"
I swear to god. Literally.

I then sit up which was a pain and stand and start yelling at the sky.
"So what now im your entertainment you dickweed. Just when i was gonna die you go 'nope we need you to entertain us' but guess what no one can survive that jump twice!"
I then start angrily walking to the fire escape and climb up to the roof. And looked where i fell and saw a splat of blood and then i looked at my back.
My school uniform was ripped, scraped and really bloody. So i did get hurt but i didn't die.

Well that doesn't matter I'll just jump again. And with out a second thought i ran and fell head first to the ground. This should kill me.

Am I dead?

Damn it!
I open up my eyes and i am laying on the floor and i am so pissed. Ouch. Ugh my head hurts. You know what imma keep jumping until i actually die.

Jump:15

15 jumps and i still haven't died. By this point i am on the roof going for 16 but i stopped. Why haven't i died? I know i should be dead i angled my jumps so i could die buy impact, but still nothing. Is it a quirk that is keeping me alive? Healing?
No if i was healing i would still have wounds to heal or be dead. But a quirk i just got what i was gonna leave the world for. How ironic. I started laughing i started laughing so hard i ended up crying.
"Man this can't get worse can it?"

"Yo, kid you ok?"

Shit.