Chapter 4

I felt lucky being in a trouble with you.

Hyejin made her way to the principal's office along with Jeno. She was having a hard time on either to tell her brother or not. Meanwhile, Jeno was thinking about how is he going to explain to his parents about this new problem with a girl.

"Jeno."

"Jeno?"

"For God sake, Lee Jeno!"

"Why the hell are you shouting, Hyejin?!"

"Why aren't you listening to me, Mr. Lee?"

"None of your business." His unclear response that made her rolled her eyes for the uncountable time that day.

The principal's room was locked, Jeno groaned loudly. "Great, now we gotta wait here."

"Luckily I got my milk with me, haha."
Jeno flicked Hyejin's forehead. Even his fingers were hella strong. "Ouch, Jeno! How could you—"

"Don't forget that I bought that, Ms. Han."

"Tsk, whatever."

"Yo Lee Jeno, look what we got here guys!" Haechan—the sunshine brat was coming on his way with the others, all of them looked seriously stylish and perfectly neat that afternoon.

"Yo Jeno, how about run away?"

"Are you guys crazy?"

"Aw come on, Hyejin. Try it, you won't regret." Jisung the youngest chuckled along with the gang. Jeno was kind of pissed so he left Hyejin and his members behind.

"Bro, this ain't no fun! Come on, it's not like you never did it." Jaemin's words got Hyejin's brain full and lost in thoughts. She wanted to try the new feelings, the feelings to be in trouble with the bad boys.

"Hey boys, I'm in."

"Wait, what?!" Jeno's members were all in shock, including the leader itself.

"Are you sure, Hyejin? You're not going to regret it, right?"

"Let's do it, I mean, let's make some troubles."

Unknowingly, Jeno smirked at her statements. He ran to the boys and Hyejin. "You know what, let's bring Hyejin to a whole world."

"Whoa, Jeno—are you whipped for her?"

"Our Jeno's unpredictable, huh?"

"Okay, now guys, let's go before the teachers come back from the meeting."

They quietly made their way to the gate behind the school. A guard saw their action, Jaemin noticed him making him harshly pushed Haechan as a sign.

"Guys, we better run! Fast, fast, come on!"

Hyejin felt her chest was beating so fast. This new adrenaline rush made her felt super excited yet so scared. She only hoped that her brother would never know what was going on today.

"Hey you kids, where do you think you guys are going?!"

"Oh fuck, run guys!"

All of the boys, including Hyejin, ran as fast as they could. Hyejin was tired but she kept on running with the boys till she fell on the ground.

"Ow, fuck—"

Chenle saw her tripped on the rock so he went back to help Hyejin. "Oh no, Hyejin! Let me help you to get up."

"It's okay, Chenle. You guys can go."

"Stop your dramatic ass there, Hyejin." Jeno came with a heavy breath, crouching in front of Hyejin. Chenle who saw his leader came, immediately left them behind with a contained smile. He knew a little too much of his leader's affection towards someone he grew interests in.

"Jeno, I'll go first with the boys, aight?" Jeno nodded.

"Um, Jeno what are you—"

"I want to give you a piggyback ride, or you want a bridal style ?"

Hyejin's rosy cheeks were getting more obvious. Of course, she didn't want to get caught, she was fighting with herself.

"Well okay then, I'll just go."

"No, okay—fine, Jeno. I'm down for a ride."

Jeno felt his heartbeat were increasing crazily. He never treated a girl politely like he treated Hyejin, or his mom at least. He picked up the light Hyejin and ran to the boys ahead them.

"Now we're out of the school area, but did Jeno get caught?" Jaemin asked his members worriedly. They were already meters away from the school area, safe enough to not get caught after the crazy rush moment.

"Nah it's okay, I guess he's with Hyejin at the back." Jisung smirked at Chenle's words. "Bet they're arguing again."

"Hey, I heard that Jisung."

All heads were turned to the strong leader, with the exhausted Hyejin on his back. The boys were screaming like crazy, they just couldn't believe their cold kind of leader was being a gentleman towards a girl.

"Hyejin, can I drop you here? I guess we'll not going to run anymore." The half sleepy Hyejin just hummed at his question. She was kinda surprised by how gentle his voice were. She didn't just witness his changes, the guy who bullied her friends, it was all started three years ago.

"I'm hungry."

"Jisung, you literally ate a whole bread while running before."

"But I want a proper meal, you dipshit."
Jeno sighed and shook his head in disbelief.

"Okay, okay we're going to eat." The boys cheered happily.

"My treat, anyway." And they're getting more hyped up. All Hyejin did was chuckle looking on how cute they were. They're not really bad, they're also still kids afterall, she thought.

"Hyejin, you okay?" Jaemin asked her. "Oh I'm just fine, I never thought you guys would be this fun." Jaemin smiled and deeply chuckled.

"Actually, being 'bad' wasn't our choice, it chose us." Hyejin shook her head while laughing to Jaemin's explanation. Her eye smiles were showing making Jaemin also melted like an ice cream.

"Now you're saying you guy's first choice wasn't being bad, I guess?"
"Well."

And with that, they all went to a mall to loose theirselves. Hyejin thought it's time to be more nicer towards the boy. And her only hope was, to discover more about the cold, yet warm Lee Jeno.

🏴