Chapter 12

Wish that it could be like that.

Arriving home from Starbucks, Hyejin's finally home. Hyunjin who was watching the television quickly went to his cousin and hugged her—feeling relieved seeing the youngest finally there.

"Hyejin! Glad you're here." He hugged tightly, seems so wrong, sadness written all over his face. He looked like he was about to cry, Hyejin immediately finding for his covered face.

"Hyunjin? What's wrong—oh my God don't cry."

"Jisung... he was raging out of control." Hyejin froze on the spot—petrified. She was indeed shaking, it was rare to hear bad thing about her brother, Jisung is known to be a soft-hearted brother even to his cousins.

"Where's he?" Hyunjin pointed at his room beside the stairs.

"I'll be back, just stay here okay?" He nodded like an obedient puppy and continued to watch the television. It was taking Hyejin a long minute to go up and knocked on Jisung's room.

"Do not disturb me, Hyunjin."

"It's me, Hyejin. Let me enter your room, please?" She heard Jisung sighed and suddenly the door was unlocked.

"Hey."

Jisung hugged her sister and cried his eyes out. Hyejin patted his back, running it up and down to soothe the weak looking eldest. "It's okay to not to be okay sometimes."

"I'm not ready to meet them yet... It hurts knowing they're just going to use us for their goods."

"I know, but why not try to meet them only this time?"

Jisung's red eyes met Hyejin's pure one—looking into it made him smiled and nodded knowing he'd lose everything just for the one and only biological sister of his. "Hyejin, I love you and please don't ever leave me, even when we're already married with our true ones. You're my only sister."

Upon hearing Jisung's words, Hyejin's eyes were getting teary—her biggest weakness was right before her sight. "I promise. Let's not let anything tear us apart. I love you too, brother."

"Now let's go out and find new outfits to meet our parents." Jisung got up to shower while Hyejin—extraordinarily happy—went down to tell Hyunjin that they're going out for the outfits.

"I want to join!"

"Okay, Jinnie 2.0." Both of them chuckled. Hyejin and Jisung are Hyunjin's cousins, they were very close and Hyunjin always stayed at their house to look after them—all thanks to Hyunjin's mother.

Now that all of them were already in the car, Jisung drove to one of the most famous boutique in Seoul. It took almost an hour ride to the location since their neighborhood is known to be 'secluded'—though there were approximately 40 houses in the mentioned location. Hyejin was bored, Hyunjin and Jisung were talking about their training schedule when suddenly, a notification popped up on her phone's screen.

Jeno

JENO:
hyejin! what are u doing now?

HYEJIN:
uh, on my way to a boutique
why?

JENO:
oh, i thought you were free