Chapter 51

Peek-a-Boo.

"What the hell, Mark stop it!" Hyejin pushed Mark's head out from the room. They, the girls along with Yeonjun and Taehyun were busy preparing for a surprise birthday party for Renjun—it was finally warm in South Korea, the spring's coming.

"Choi Yeonjun, you are supposed to put the 'P' in the middle."

"I am the one who arrange this so stop complaining, you dummy."

"Y'all need some help?"

"Please make us drinks, I am going to be dehydrated as fuck."

Apparently, the house was filled with the party planners, Mark, Haechan and Chenle. The others were out to distract Renjun by bringing him here and there, honestly, they were lost and it did make the impatient Renjun lost his mind along with the secret plan. Thanks to Jeno who could drive without being reckless, surprisingly.

"Will do, Your Highness." Haechan bowed to Soojin as he leave the door frame to make some drinks for the party planners.

"Should I prepare the stuffs for dinner later?" Chenle asked.

"Just put it on the counter, we'll take care of it later." Hyejin smiled, patting the younger's head.

"The room is ready! The boys are on their way, now everyone hide!" Mark shouted making they stopped everything they were doing—it was already done, it just needs some neat finishing but nevertheless, they did it. Everything went smoothly, Renjun felt really touched by his own members and they all gathered happily.

It was all the Dreamies' idea, the others came for help and some arrangements. Renjun would never get bored of their almost a decade of friendship.

🏴

Jeno was currently having a basketball friendly match with the other school in the city. As expected, he played so well  while his girlfriend was there supporting him patiently. There was a thing that kept on circling in her brain—what did I do to deserve such a perfect man in this fucked up era?

A

s Hyejin was deep in her land of thoughts on, a hand was wrapped around her small shoulder making Hyejin almost freaked out right on the spot.

"Woah, calm down there, Hyejin. It's just me." The girl smiled, showing off her toned cheekbones. Hyejin replied the smile with her also attractive eye smile—her signature smile.

"Migyung, you scared me! You're here too."

"Soobin's here. He is at the back, with Sanha and Jinjin. Mind joining me?"

Hyejin nodded, taking the taller girl's hand. They both walked leaving the basketball court area while Jeno could only watch her fading away from afar, afraid of something else would happen.

Jeno's POV

"Jeno? Focus on me, captain."

"Ah, um sorry, can you repeat it again?"

A sigh escaped the taller male's lips. He must be frustrated with me but my eyes were tailing the two girls who just left the basketball court. Hyejin can't be trusting her that much, ain't her?